“Nice stay, Clean, Convienant to Malls” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 Cromwell Bridge Road, Towson, MD 21286-2216   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Towson
GreenLeadersSilver level
Baltimore, Maryland
“Nice stay, Clean, Convienant to Malls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

I was on one day business trip, hotel is in nice quiet location. Staff was helpful, good value.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Edison, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

The moment I check in, I was given a dirty room. Beds were unmade, it smelled, etc. Fine, they apologized and gave me another room, but I had to wait a while. That same night, my girlfriend and I discovered "stink bugs" in the room. When we complained to the front desk, customer service informed us that couldn't do anything for us and "maybe" we should talk to a manager. On the last day, I was given a bill of a lower amount that I was charged. When I mentioned this to the front desk, they acted like they didn't understand what I was talking about, I had to call the third party that I booked the room through the next day and they informed me that the hotel was not supposed to show me that cheaper rate. FIne, but it was still unprofessional for them to act dumb about it. And to end this, I then called the manager to explain what happened during my stay: the dirty room, the wait, the bugs, the service and first he said he wouldn't do anything, but then he said he'll send me a letter for a discount for my next visit. It has been a month and I am still waiing for that letter. :o/

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends

Travelers are raving about these Towson hotels

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

Best Western Plus, Towson, MD is fantastic. All the staffs was very professional and friendly. Hotel is very clean and well kept. We had a great time. Service at the breakfast was very pleasent and the food was very great. Our entire stay was very pleasent. Thank you Staffs.

Room Tip: home away home
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

Very old hotel and smelly rooms. Don't stay here!!!!

• Stayed October 2011
Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2011

We booked our trip on Priceline, and after reading reviews on Trip
advisor was very worried about The cleanliness of The rooms( mainly because of reviews siting bedbugs).
I contacted Priceline, who contacted the hotel. They admitted having an infestation in the past, but that it was taken care of. I still was hesitant.
We arrived around 7 pm, and was given a happy greeting at the front desk- checkin Was quick, and the front desk staff inquired if we were members of their loyalty program( we weren't), and he said he'd sign us up.
Our room was clean, with large comfortable beds, large flat screen tv and updated bathroom.
The breakfast was complimentary, with a vast selection of cold and hot items.
All in all, we had a wonderful experience.

• Stayed September 2011
West Chester, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

Room absolutely filthy! Stopper missing in bathtub. Wall cracked in bathtub. Food and toe mails found on carpet along side beds.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Bowie, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

A group of us stayed here last year and the stay was nice. Well this year we decided to go back and between all of us we had 6 rooms. My husband and I were the only ones who ended up with BED BUGS!! We stayed in a King Suite (very nice appearance) but horrible stay!! We didn't see the BED BUGS until 3:50am when we decided to go to bed. I freaked out!! I took pictures and videoed the bugs crawling. I also killed them one by one and kept them to show the manager the following morning. We called down to the front desk to get clean linen and when the person decided to bring up the sheets (after I apparently woke them up), we were informed that we had to change the linen ourselves!! At this point we were completely BLOWN!! To my surprise while standing at the front desk that morning, another lady came down saying that she found 11 BED BUGS in her bed...(we were on 2 different floors) ..The only thing that was done for us was a refund...We never got any sleep.... The General manager called me and left me his cell number which I called back and left him a voicemail, and he never returned my call. The rewards program claimed the only thing they could do was to give us bonus points on our card, which they have NEVER sent the card yet and I requested my card back in April. POOR BUSINESS!! I will never stay here again.....

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!