“Always an outstanding stay and service” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 7 hotels in Towson
Paw Paw, West Virginia, United States
“Always an outstanding stay and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Always clean, staff very friendly. Always there to help with local directions and suggestions. Many times as let us into our room prior to normal check in time. Very courteous and on top of everything. Would highly recommend.

Room Tip: The staff is very helpful to suit any of your needs if special amenities are required or service do...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

162 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Porterfield, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

From the moment I checked in to the time of check out I had a VERY pleasant experience. Was greeted nicely when I arrived and experienced a nice, clean room with peace and quiet during my stay. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Nick is a very nice person to deal with at this motel and I appreciate his professionalism. I would stay at this motel at any time I get back to the area and highly recommend this motel to anyone.
A 5 star experience from start to finish!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Barboursville, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stay at a lot of Comfort Suites, due to the nature of our job.....we stayed at this comfort suites and felt very uncomfortable....we felt the place was not very secure. Our Generator that was attached to our trailer was stolen, the trailer was parked outside in front of the lobby. The front desk was not very helpful...thank goodness we had a safe in the room to lock up our valuables. I know when stay at hotels you take a risk, but it would be nice if they would try to minimize that risk......the cameras they had did not even cover the whole parking lot.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Mesquite
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I generally stay at another hotel when I'm in the area, but thought I try somewhere new and I'm glad I did. I arrived quite a bit before official check-in time, however the hotel staff graciously allowed me an early room. The accomodations were very nice and spotlessly clean. A nice breakfast is, including bacon, eggs, and fresh fruit is served daily. This is my new "go to" place when I am in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Bella Vista, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The staff here is great and very helpful. The rooms are clean and very nice. It is easy on and off the interstate. Stayed 5 nights and will stay here again. If you need anything the staff is so helpful and will help you any way they can.

Room Tip: I will stay here again
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Stayed for two weeks for business. Used the hotel as a base to travel around and as it is conveniently located to the freeway.
While the amenities matched my expectations due to my budget, the staff's service exceeded my expectations. Very helpful staff, especially manager Nick. He calmly attended to all my requests during the stay.
Breakfast is reasonably ok. It helps you fill your stomach in the beginning of a day enough to get you up and around.
Downside is the small fitness room which had old equipment. I complained about a broken part on the treadmill but was told by Nick that it was serviced by an outsourced company. When I left after my two weeks, it still wasn't repaired.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Piscataway, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Booked this hotel based on decent reviews from other travelers. The hotel was just enough for what I needed for an unexpected funeral in Baltimore. I was very dissatisfied with the young lady that checked my family in. She was not pleasant and seemingly confused and frustrated while trying to book another guest over the phone at the same time. I did mention this upon check-out and was told that person was new. More patience and a friendly smile can go a long way..hopefully she will be trained on that.
The overall hotel was clean and adequate within this price range.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn Towson? Share your experiences!