“"Pleasant with the exception of a few"” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Towson
VA
“"Pleasant with the exception of a few"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Our stay was very pleasant. The room was nice and clean, housekeeping did an excellent job and they were very courteous!!! The hotel is also in a great location, being close to the highway was definitely a plus for us for our traveling needs. Our only negative comment is for the front desk. We were very dissatisfied with the treatment we received when we checked in. We stood at the desk for more time then we should have while the two clerks, basically ignored us. The young man was faxing something for another guest at the time and the other attendant was preparing to leave for the day. She said goodbye to her co-worker, but did not bother to mention that there were guest waiting to be assisted, so we continued to wait patiently for the clerk. When the young man finally came to assist us there was no thank you for your patience, welcome in, NOTHING !! In fact he looked very disinterested, annoyed and bothered by our presence. Then he hands me the registration card and just told me to sign it. He didn't explain anything, just handed me the keys and went to the next guest. I understand that we all have bad days, but common courtesy goes a long way, especially at the front desk. They were the first people we saw after a very long drive and we wish we had a better welcome in. But other then this incident we had a blast and everything was Great !!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Stayed here. For. 2 nights. Really clean rooms confy beds cant. Complain with the service. Housekeeping good job. Breakfast. Didnt. Like. The eggs Bit ok. Really recomendable.
Plus os recently remodel i think. They did a good Job. Just need ti check the hallways seiling. Minors. Details for maintanence.

• Stayed September 2012
naija 4 life
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I had to attend a church program at RCCG Abundant Life Parish. Harford Road Parkville MD so i checked in on September 22nd by 7pm and checked out around 10am.
It was a wonderful night of bliss for my wife and my 4month-old baby girl. The check in time was short since we had already booked a reservation. We got a fabulous room with 2 queen beds. 32inch LCD TV, microwave, non smoking,air conditioning was cool,hair dryer,refrigerator, and the sheets were clean. My baby girl started babbling in hilarious tones and i read that as a mark of approval. My wife was excited and i saw honeymoon glow in her eyes.
What can i say, our little 4month old slept like the baby that she is all night long, which was rare. My wife and i wished the night lasted for like 72hrs. It was quiet and cozy all night long. Safe and secured.
The complimentary breakfast was tantalizing and as good as any 5 star hotel.
Hmmmm now we are back in Bowie and we have agreed that Comfort Inn gave us a royal treat for less than a 100$ we paid for the night.
I FULLY RECOMMEND IT TO YOU ALL OUT THERE.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

When I arrived from norfolk,va @ 5am...first they did not have my reservations or a room available. The manager harry was very rude & seems to not care. I called the reservation dept & they said it was in the system & they should have it. Harry & the representative went back & fourth about this for bout 15min. Finally when the phone representative told me to call consumer relations, harry found a room for me. Unfortunately, the room had bed bugs. I noticed this as I was laying in the bed & seen the little "crab-like" insect crawling across my pillow. I recorded it & had a employee witness it. I checked out of the room. But the manager paras would only give me back half of my money & asked that I dont file a complaint. However, I will be in contact with customer relations tommorrow.

• Stayed September 2012
Paterson, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

This place is very nice comfortable quiet and have speedy service. Its peaceful friendly staff and people. Everything was good nothing happen during my stay here staff is also helpful and caring when you ask a question.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Long Valley, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I was there with my kids on college visits. My car got broken into the first night! I had a cheap GPS in my window and when I walked out to my car the next morning, my driver's side window was busted into and my GPS was gone. When I contacted the local police, they told me that break-ins at this particular hotel is a regular (twice weekly) occurence and that the hotel refuses to do anything about their ongoing problem.
I spent the entire day having my window replaced. When I contacted Choice Hotels to inquire about any type of reimbursement for what took place on their property, they said that each hotel is individually owned and that it is up to that hotel to pay for my damages. I've reached out to the manager of this hotel and have not heard back from her/him. Spend the extra bucks and find a better hotel in a less dangerous section of Baltimore.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
San Diego, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

All power to the hotel was lost was during the storm on Friday, 6/29. I was charged the full night rate for two impacted nights, even though we had no electricity, hot water, maid service, breakfast, etc. We used Expedia for the 4-day reservation - Comfort Inn claimed the reservation was only for 3 days, and that no payment had been made at all so I had to pay them directly again. We checked with Expedia after the trip and confirmed the payment had been transferred to Comfort Inn, though Expedia promptly provided us a full refund. This place was already questionable, and they continue to resist my request for a refund for the two nights. Find another location to stay!

Room Tip: Find another hotel