“good food, great drinks, slow service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
baltimore
“good food, great drinks, slow service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

casual dining, nice seating, great specialty drinks. Fun place to go after work with friends. actually has valet parking if parking is tight.

Visited December 2012

Fairfield, Pennsylvania
“Cheeseburger in paradise...?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

A small group of us decided to try Bahama Breeze before heading to an Orioles game. We were the first customers of the day, and noticed the restaurant was filthy. The floors were sticky from spilled beverages, and many of the tables were still dirty from the night before. The hostess sat us at a clean table and mentioned that they were still in the process of opening up. Flipping through the menu, there are some good choices and even better happy hour specials. Our group ordered coconut shrimp as an appetizer - and they were delicious! We were off to a good start, but that would soon come to an end. The pina coladas and daiquiris were just okay. I ordered the avocado and goat cheese burger cooked medium. It was overcooked and the avocado was no where to be found (however, it was smothered in pickles). Others ordered burgers and chicken dishes which they said were just okay. My cousin ordered the pulled pork sliders, expecting it to be enough of a meal to fill him up. Instead, two sliders with a spoonful of pork arrived at the table... smaller than what I would imagine a kids meal to be! Needless to say, the menu was misleading, ingredients were forgotten, and the food was not very well prepared. Our waitress was pleasant, but not very attentive. Rather, she had lines memorized about the "tropical paradise" we were dining in and would not stop talking about the prizes we could win if we filled out a survey. Overall, I might return for the bar scene, but I was not impressed by our dining experience.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good for Small Groups”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Every dish I have tried at Bahama Breeze has been delicious! The half-price happy hour specials are great for sharing appetizers and small plates. I like to order a side of fried plantains for dessert. It has a resort-like atmosphere and I find the wait staff to be very friendly. The earlier you arrive, the quicker you will be seated and served.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
PA
“Great service and food. A fun place to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We came to visit friends, and they recommended coming here for a couples dinner. We have one back home, and we always had a great item there, so we figured we'd try this location out.
Service and food where great as always. They have a great menu, and everyone had a hard item deciding what to eat. We ordered several appetizers to share, and everything was great. Fantastic drink menu, and their local draft beer was wonderful
Everyone had ordered a variety of meals, from burgers, seafood, kids Mac and cheese, etc. Everyone enjoyed the food, and we even had to take some home. The deserts were also enjoyable (The banana bread with ice cream was amazing!)
It's nice to see a chain were the service and food are consistent from state to state. Well done Bahama Breeze staff!

Upper Marlboro, Maryland
“Good atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I drove over an hour to celebrate a friends birthday at this restaurant and it was not worth the drive. We had a party of 14 which I was told we had reservations but we waited over an hour for a table. I ordered a rack of baby back ribs and they had no more ribs on a Saturday night; very disappointing. I dont even remember what I ordered, something with rice and shrimp with a spicy sauce. It seems like it a good summer time atmosphere that resembles being on the boardwalk. I would eat there again if I happen to be the area, but I wouldnt go out of my way. They have valet parking and a mall is less than a block away with ample parking.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bahama Breeze, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.