“Enjoyable” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I had the lunch buffet today. It was the first time I ate here. The food ranged from good to very good. There was a reasonable number of items. They could do a better job explaining what the various items were for those of us with only a slight familiarity with Indian cuisine. Some of the items were only lukewarm. Service was ok. WARNING: my dining partner described the ladies room as "disgusting." I enjoyed the food and would return.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

78% Recommend
Baltimore, MD
“Love that Indian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We often order delivery from Kathmandu Kitchen and this meal was perfect, 2 orders of Chicken Korma, 1 order of naan with cheese, 1 order of Shrimp Jalfrezi, and 1 mango lassi with no ice. The Chicken Korma is our favorite dish there. It seemed like the medium spice version we ordered was slightly more spicy than the usual medium spicing, which suited us better anyway. It was the first time we ever ordered Shrimp Jalfrezi and it was wonderful as well. Perhaps sometime I ought to order a gallon of mango lassi because I love that so much.Thank you Kathmandu Kitchen!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, MD
“Inconsistent but Usually Acceptable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Have dined in and carried out over the past few years. It is not the very best Indian/Nepalese that I have had, but it is quite close to home, and the prices are okay. I recently had the Chicken Korma (medium spice), the tandoori mixed grill, some raita (generous portion) and naan, and the bill came to just over thirty dollars (which included a 10% discount). I thought the food tasted fresh and pretty good. Have never had the oppty to try the lunch buffet, which sounds like the best way to enjoy this place.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wilmington, NC
“We keep going back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is a very good Indian food buffet at lunch and on the weekends. I wish the food was a little more spicy but they have a great selection.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Not great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Plates were dirty. Service was weak. Brought wrong food. Must have hit them on a bad day. Everyone is more concerned with things other than waiting on customers. Guy at desk is really into his phone and computer instead of walking around. No one asked "how is the food" or anything else.

Been to Kathmandu Kitchen? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Kathmandu Kitchen, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.