“Great Chicken Sandwich!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs
Southern NJ
“Great Chicken Sandwich!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Our adult daughter chose Burger Brothers for her birthday lunch after we took in a Sunday morning movie. She and her boyfriend patronized Burger Brothers quite frequently.

My husband and I decided on the grilled chicken sandwich with lettuce, tomato, and caramelized onions, which were fantastic. The chicken was grilled perfectly so that it was still moist, and the bun was actually worth eating. Our daughter's boyfriend went with his favorite, the grilled portobello mushroom burger with cheese. We tried a couple of their fries, which are not on our diet, and they were crisp and flavorful. Our food came out in a reasonable amount of time.

We were lucky to find a parking place, but we were relatively early for Sunday lunch in a college town.

Alas, we will not be back, because my daughter has moved from Towson to Columbia. She said Burger Brothers was one of the few things she would miss about Towson.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

95% Recommend
Baltimore, Maryland
“One of the best burgers and surprisingly great salads”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I usually get the grilled chicken salad and it is always tasty to the last bite. The chicken is tasty, never dry, and the lettuce is always very fresh and crisp. The dressing is on the side. Very good fries.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, MD
“Bad food and bad service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I've gone by this restaurant a number of times and decided today to give it a try during my lunch break. I thought the menu looked promising and was impressed with the fact they offered a vegetarian option (a grilled portobello mushroom "burger"). This was the end of my good impressions. The person ringing up my order gave me a turkey burger instead of the grilled mushroom and the cook made my order to go even though it said on my receipt it was to dine in. I would have complained but I saw how they treated the person ahead of me who complained when his order was done incorrectly. Once I got my food, the bun on the burger had been grilled to the point where it was black and my whole burger tasted burnt. Maybe this was just because they were busy, but I don't think I ever want to eat here again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, MD
“Delicious Food (But for a Price and Limited Parking)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Yesterday I ordered here a bacon cheeseburger, buffalo wings and onion rings. I received my food within 10 minutes, and every item was great. In fact, each item was one of the best of its kind that I remember having in Baltimore.

Unlike another reviewer, I did not consider the food "cheap." At around twenty-one dollars paid for those three items (before tax), I concluded after eating that I had paid a premium for premium quality items.

Unless you visit on Sunday, there will be little to no free parking close by.

The food was so good here that I will definitely return for a treat from time to time.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Quality food, cheap price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Looking for a good burger and tired of the same old places, faces and crowds. We just wanted a quick bite, no frills and tasty food. We are so glad we stopped in. Located in the heart of towson on allegheny avenue, this store could easily be passed by. Their menu is not expansive, but to me that's a good thing. They do things well! The man who waited on me explained the whole process. All topping included. No nickel and diming me for pickles or ketchup. I got a turkey burger with cheese; pure awesomeness! My dinner companions got a burger with cheese and bacon and just a plain burger. We shared a bucket of fries. Free drink refills, tons of napkins and help yourself to condiments for the fries. LOVE IT! Hey TMD listeners, hang here, they are playing your station! Laid back atmosphere. Only complaint is that I would like to have see it a little cleaner. I know, it's a burger joint, but it was a little dirty. Very friendly staff. Great for anyone - local employees, college kids, family, jurors since court is right up the street, or a casual date night. We WILL be back. PS - just plan on paying for parking. No dedicated parking so unless you are on foot, you will need a couple bucks for local lots. Safe area. Enjoy!

• Visited March 2013