“A musty puke smell that keeps you awake” 1 of 5 stars

and 1 more site!
Save Saved
You added Express Inn to your Saves list
Express Inn
16 Dunvale Road, Towson, MD 21204 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn Towson / Baltimore)   |
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Towson
pittsburgh
“A musty puke smell that keeps you awake”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2009

Let me first say that I am not a Ramada Inn or Renaissance type. I don't have money to stay in nice places when I have to go out of town. I hit up Motel 6 or Super 8 and never feel disguested. I bring my own sheets, but for somebody that lived like a pig in college it doesn't effect me.

This place was the most disguesting, sickening, awful, hotel room that I have ever had. First I was sent to a room that wasn't even cleaned. I walked in with this plastic ghetto key that used like 10 holes drilled in it in a sequence that any 7th grader could reproduce in shop class. and almost puked. The stained bed sheets from the last guest were still on the bed, the toilet with a turd in it, beer bottles everywhere, sickening stained towles laying around. After almost vomiting I went back down to demand a new room.

The new room looked like it had somebody atleast go in and attempt to clean. It was awful. The bottom of the shower had brown scum on it. I cursed myself for not bring sandles. The toilet, sheets, floor all had shady stains. The room just penetrated with this musty puke smell. It was so ghetto that they literally had those pine tree car air fresheners stashed around the room to help mask the awful foul smell. I couldn't bring my clothes in my apartment because they still reak like I pulled them out of a sewage treatment plant. I woke up around 3 and was just gagging, and deciding to almost go sleep in my car. I could keep decribing more and more of this foul and awful experience. Don't stay here. 65 bucks is insulting for this place. A homeless man wouldn't stay here for free.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

Families

Been to Express Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Express Inn

Address: 16 Dunvale Road, Towson, MD 21204 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn Towson / Baltimore)
Location: United States > Maryland > Towson
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Towson
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Towson/Baltimore. Our two story exterior corridor hotel offers you the convenience, easy accessibility, and peaceful setting of staying in a Baltimore, Maryland suburb. Take advantage of being close to several universities including John Hopkins University, Towson University, and Goucher College. Make sure to visit the Baltimore Zoo, Fire Museum of Maryland, Maryland Science Center, and Cylburn Arboretum. Watch a theatre performance at France-Merrick Performing Arts Center. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the restaurants located within a mile of our hotel including Towson Diner, Bubba's Breakaway, and Pollo Amigo. Our attentive 24-hour front desk staff is here to make our hotel your home away from home. Stay connected with free high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Relax in the privacy of your own comfortable guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO, and free local calls. Children age 12 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. At Americas Best Value Inn Towson/Baltimore, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Express Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Express Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.