“Excellent Sports Bar and Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #74 of 138 Restaurants in Towson
Cuisines: American
Wesley Chapel, United States
“Excellent Sports Bar and Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I was in Towson on business over a three week period. Prior to my departure I reviewed some restaurants in Towson that were close to where I was going to be staying. Glory Days had received good reviews so I decided to give it a try. On my first visit (and the rest of the times I went) the front door was opened for me by one of the hostess staff. Made my way back to the bar and as soon as I took a seat the bartender Brian came right over, introduced himself, advised me of the drink and food specials, and said if I had any questions or needed something to let him know. Wow! You do not see that very often these days. Food was great and the prices were right. Based on the first experience this became my "go to" place for the rest of my stay. During my subsequent visits I had an opportunity to be served by bartenders Drew, Sasha, and Sam whom all provided the same level of service. The atmosphere is great. Wall to wall flat screen and projection TV's with every game on. While I was there the place was doing a great business with the locals so it is obviously a popular place. Check out the specials. My favorite was the $5.50 burgers on Monday and .50 wings and .60 boneless wings on Wednesday. This is a great place to go. Thanks Brain, Drew, Sasha, and Sam. You made it a great experience for me. Hope to be back someday.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Way above average sports bar experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Clean, attentive service, all of the games. The menu offers a very good selection of game day usual suspects but also some healthy and creative options. The chicago style hot dog and buffalo wings were excellent. The half order of nachos was towering. I'd probably pass on the crab dip next time, but the Oreo sliders were right on spot! Will definitely be back here again and again for game day.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bristow
“Average, very average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

The St Louis ribs were very good; the meat fell off the bone. The fries that came with, well there just wasn't enough. There was a lot of empty plate.

Visited July 2013
Waldorf, Maryland, USA
“Get the Glory Wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Overall a decent chain sports bar. TVs are everywhere, most newer models. The best feature to me is the sound boxes. They are portable and can be tuned to any channel on their TVs. Perfect for a football game when the main sound is on another channel or just so you can turn it up and down as you please.

Also, their wings are pretty good. I recommend the old bay and the glory sauce. We usually get 18 and split between the 2 flavors.

Decent draft selction but nothing too special.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, MD
“Okay Little work could be very good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

My family has gone there many times. The food is okay with some work it could be good. We like the fact it is family friendly with adult beverages. You have views of so many different sporting events on the numerous TV’s. The place will never be a 5 star restaurant and it is not trying to be. It’s a good family restaurant that could be great if they fix a couple things. Why I say the food needs some work, an example is that when you order a hamburger medium, it comes well done. The service has always been good, friendly inviting, etc… It’s not expensive, it’s convenient, and they have your standard beers and always a couple interesting beers on tap that I enjoy.

• Visited February 2013