“Good Pie” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Good Pie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Excellent crust, not too heavy on the ingredients. The guy at the register either didn't fully understand English or was just rude. The wait was about what I would expect. The dining room is quite small and not exceptionally clean. The calzone had way too much ricotta cheese. The price was good. It's a do-over for take out.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Baltimore
“Decent food, reasonably priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I'm a big fan of pizza so I've been to many pizza-serving places before. Thus, I'm pretty spoiled when I compare Pasta Mista to the rest. This place provides a great variety of choices, from options such as spaghetti pizza, philly cheese steak pizza, and double layered pizza to chicken parm pasta, calzones/strombolis, and a mix of salad options. The price is great and you'll get your fill, but it's just another decent pizza place.

Visited November 2012
Baltimore, MD
“Best Pizza in Towson area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Fav place for my wife and I (and the other locations in baltimore). Very informal but best non-woodburning pizza we have ever had. Woodburning-oven pizza is just sort of a differnt thing. We are serious about pizza since my wife is italian. The boys are from naples and they get it. Salads are excellent too. Been going there for years and is very consistent. I guess you could say they focus on pizza-by-the-slice (like Naples) and have wide variety ready all the time. Tellingly, we like the plain cheese so much that it is hard to order anything else. We think the prices are cheap. Shouldn't have written this today because now i am going to have drive over there.

Only real negative is no alcohol. Blame the backward Baltimore county government for that.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Happy we stopped in for a quick bite.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We were on vacation on our way to Lancaster from Virginia and initially searched for Panera for lunch, not knowing the area.

However, when we got into the shopping center we saw that there was a local Italian restaurant next door full of people. We are always happy to patron a local joint full of happy customers, so we went into Pasta Mista instead.

We were happy we made that decision! Very reasonable prices, unique toppings (spaghetti stuffed pizza and chicken Parmesan pizza, to name a couple) and a cute dinner-like atmosphere.

Would I make a special trip to come here? Probably not, but I'm very happy to have found a tasty stop en route to our final destination!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome Margarite pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Word of mouth was correct on how great their Margarite pizza tasted. Coming from Jersey, I was skeptical but Pasta Mista delivered. The dough was well cooked, crust was chewy in a good way. Fresh mozzarella was generous and the fresh basil was warm and wonderful. My teen wouldn't normally eat freshly sliced tomatoes on a pizza but she ate 3 slices and raved about it. Also, the service was really attentive and friendly which carried over to the customers smiling and chatting. Great casual dining experience at a reasonable price. Molto bene.

• Visited June 2013