“Awesome cakes and sweets!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Towson
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Towson, Maryland
“Awesome cakes and sweets!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

They were one of our preferred vendors that visited our apartment building. Can I say OMG, all of their offerings were so yummy so I later on ordered a cake for my wife and I. I was very pleased and satisfied!

Visited February 2013

Maryland
“Delicious cupcakes and WAY more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Fortunately, or unfortunately for my waisteline, this place recently opened near my office.The cupcakes are EXCELLENT - moist and with real buttercream frostings, not the crisco kind you find at other places. I have even had a soup for lunch which was filling, delicious and reasonably priced. Prices here are moderate and a steal compared to my neighborhood cupcake place in the City, but with much better quality. They have Zeke's coffee- a great place ot stop in the morning for coffee and a pastry. I have had their crossiants, and while I have had them in Italy and Paris, they are relatively good here but could be a little flakier and lighter, but that hasn't stopped me from continuing to purchase them. Overall I love this place and stop in at least once a week- whehter for myself or to bring something home for the family. I hope to see this place suceed and next time I need a cake for a function, this will be my first stop. Oh and the people that work behind the counter are super friendly- which is always a plus.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rockville, Maryland
“delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stopped by La Cakerie after trying some AWESOME mini-bundt cakes and cupcakes over Christmas break... and it didn't disappoint! Cupcakes were delicious, and honestly the first ones we've ever had where we could actually eat the frosting- other bakeries just make theirs too sweet for our tastebuds. I also had the breakfast pastry with sausage and egg which I thoroughly enjoyed and would have eaten another one, had we not also ordered six cupcakes, a bran muffin, a mini-cherry pastry/pie thing, and a croissant! The bran muffin was a little dry, but the everything else was amazing.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to La Cakerie? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage La Cakerie, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.