“Awesome cakes and sweets!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 146 Restaurants in Towson
Cuisines: Bakery
Towson, Maryland
“Awesome cakes and sweets!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

They were one of our preferred vendors that visited our apartment building. Can I say OMG, all of their offerings were so yummy so I later on ordered a cake for my wife and I. I was very pleased and satisfied!

Visited February 2013

Maryland
“Delicious cupcakes and WAY more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Fortunately, or unfortunately for my waisteline, this place recently opened near my office.The cupcakes are EXCELLENT - moist and with real buttercream frostings, not the crisco kind you find at other places. I have even had a soup for lunch which was filling, delicious and reasonably priced. Prices here are moderate and a steal compared to my neighborhood cupcake place in the City, but with much better quality. They have Zeke's coffee- a great place ot stop in the morning for coffee and a pastry. I have had their crossiants, and while I have had them in Italy and Paris, they are relatively good here but could be a little flakier and lighter, but that hasn't stopped me from continuing to purchase them. Overall I love this place and stop in at least once a week- whehter for myself or to bring something home for the family. I hope to see this place suceed and next time I need a cake for a function, this will be my first stop. Oh and the people that work behind the counter are super friendly- which is always a plus.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rockville, Maryland
“delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stopped by La Cakerie after trying some AWESOME mini-bundt cakes and cupcakes over Christmas break... and it didn't disappoint! Cupcakes were delicious, and honestly the first ones we've ever had where we could actually eat the frosting- other bakeries just make theirs too sweet for our tastebuds. I also had the breakfast pastry with sausage and egg which I thoroughly enjoyed and would have eaten another one, had we not also ordered six cupcakes, a bran muffin, a mini-cherry pastry/pie thing, and a croissant! The bran muffin was a little dry, but the everything else was amazing.

• Visited December 2012