“We liked this food very much” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
BELLINGHAM
“We liked this food very much”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Nice to find a good restaurant for seafood so close to our hotel. We had a shrimp po boy and a crab cake sandwich and shared them - totally yummy. We had the cream crab soup to start - also very good. Atmosphere was nice, service was fine.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Order salmon with crab meat & stuffed shrimp to go got home & realized the salmon was a little over cooked & they were very light with the sauce. The shrimp was good I call the manager to tell him I was unhappy with the salmon he had a very cocky attitude told me to bring his food back that they don't do that at Mo's & rushed me off the phone I would not go back

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

After reading TripAdvisor reviews, I was nervous to go to Mo's. My mother recommended it because she has been to the one in Baltimore. My boyfriend and I were looking for a place with seafood pots and Mo's was perfect. Our waiter was extremely friendly and checked on us often. He even took time to take a picture of us, even though we had already paid the check. In terms of food, the steamboat was delicious. We ordered one with crab legs and a lobster and it was more than enough food for the both of us. We even had leftovers. The food was delicious, with meaty crab legs and lobster. The lobster was juicy. We also ordered an appetizer of mussels, but I would not recommend them. They were in a thick broth and were very bland. But besides the mussels, the food was delicious. I would recommend the restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Mo's Seafood is Maryland Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

best crab cakes all meat and shrimp seasoned so good. We came from New York city to a wedding down in Baltimore and saw the facebook page of Mo's Seafood and we had to try it out. Yes Mo's Seafood is doing it right !!!!

Visited May 2013
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Incredibly popular and amazing value for money.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Wow. Make sure you're hungry when you visit this place. Portions are huge and the food is amazing. Helpful, friendly staff but it's not a quiet place so probably not the place for a romantic dinner! Definitely recommended.

• Visited July 2013