“Disappointing” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Order salmon with crab meat & stuffed shrimp to go got home & realized the salmon was a little over cooked & they were very light with the sauce. The shrimp was good I call the manager to tell him I was unhappy with the salmon he had a very cocky attitude told me to bring his food back that they don't do that at Mo's & rushed me off the phone I would not go back

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

After reading TripAdvisor reviews, I was nervous to go to Mo's. My mother recommended it because she has been to the one in Baltimore. My boyfriend and I were looking for a place with seafood pots and Mo's was perfect. Our waiter was extremely friendly and checked on us often. He even took time to take a picture of us, even though we had already paid the check. In terms of food, the steamboat was delicious. We ordered one with crab legs and a lobster and it was more than enough food for the both of us. We even had leftovers. The food was delicious, with meaty crab legs and lobster. The lobster was juicy. We also ordered an appetizer of mussels, but I would not recommend them. They were in a thick broth and were very bland. But besides the mussels, the food was delicious. I would recommend the restaurant.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Mo's Seafood is Maryland Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

best crab cakes all meat and shrimp seasoned so good. We came from New York city to a wedding down in Baltimore and saw the facebook page of Mo's Seafood and we had to try it out. Yes Mo's Seafood is doing it right !!!!

Visited May 2013
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Incredibly popular and amazing value for money.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Wow. Make sure you're hungry when you visit this place. Portions are huge and the food is amazing. Helpful, friendly staff but it's not a quiet place so probably not the place for a romantic dinner! Definitely recommended.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
maryland
“Worst crabcake ever”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I went to the new Towson location for a family birthday party dinner on Saturday night. The restaurant was crowded. We asked to be seated against the wall as we had a toddler with us for dinner and did not want to the toddler to be in the middle of a busy reatuarant. That's when our service started to go down the drain. We waited about 10 minutes for the waiter to come to the table, this is after we asked an waitress to find out whom had out table. I still do not know the waiter's name. He did not tell us about any specials, if there were any. We had to ask for the bread tray. Of course, our bread was cold. It tasted as if it had been out sitting. The butter was extra cold so it didn't melt on our rolls.

I ordered the soft crab platter. Of which, I had my heart set on. This is a seafood restaurant. Soft crabs are in season. After our table of 4 had ordered our drinks. We had to call the waiter to order an appetizer as he didn't ask this either. The waiter comes back a few minutes later with a menu and stated we don't have any soft crabs. I should have been told that immediately either before ordering or right after I ordered. So I ordered the 2 crab cakes platter with the vegetable of the day. Well, the vegetables were hardly steamed- still almost raw. The crab cakes were broiled. Only good thing. They had no flavor at all, too much filler. There were pieces of shells in the crabcakes.We needed the drinks to be refilled- we had to call the waiter.
He did not deserve the automatic 17% tip that is added to the meal. The other platters of surf & turf , seafood linguine and cheeseburger platter ( kid's size that is actually an adult size burger). Too much for a little child- there should be children's size portions.

Before I order in the restaurant again--- I'll ask first for the waiter to check to make sure that they have what is listed on the menu. Crab cakes are not a substitute for soft crabs.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere