“Good food & reasonably priced” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 147 restaurants in Towson
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Ledgewood, New Jersey
“Good food & reasonably priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stayed at the Best Western & expected a standard menu but we were surprised with an authentic Vietnamese restaurant. The waitress was very helpful in helping us pick the food. It didn't all come out together but it was good & not expensive.

Visited October 2013

83% Recommend
Miami, Florida
“I would come back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Tasty and filling. A lot of food for the price. I had egg rolls and shrimp pho. Egg rolls were authentic. Nothing like Chinese takeout. The pho was great. I added a lot of pepper sauce to kick up the flavor. Wish there was more shrimp in the bowl. Mom had the 3 meat fried rice. She was pleasantly surprised with the amount of meat in the dish. The meat wasn't the best cut and the flavor was just okay.

I'm in town for a few days and will most likely return to try other menu items.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The staff were pleasant and nice. Food was very good I'm never able to finish it all at once. Also the bar has some really good drinks.

Visited December 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Nice place; good service; tasty pho;
I went with a party of 8 people with varying tastes. Restaurant had enough menu options to satisfy all. I would definitely come back again if I am in the area.

Visited June 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Nice no frills restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I came here after work for Pho because I love it and I was excited to find out there was one in my area. The restaurant is located off the main highway and connected to a small older hotel. The parking isn't the best because of the hotel parking. Once inside, we noticed a lobby bar with happy hour pricing but we decided to visit the bar after we ate. The restrooms are located on the hotel side away from the restaurant and bar. We were greeted and seated right away. Our hostess was very pleasant and was willing to describe anything we had questions about. Our orders came pretty quickly and we were very pleased. My rice soup was delicious! After we ate we headed out to the bar and had a drink. The bartenders were very nice but they didn't seem very knowledgeable about certain drinks. I was ok with that though. We didn't realize that we could order our pho at the hotel bar and eat it out there. We would have chose to do that had we known. Overall, the food and the prices were very great. I will definitely visit again and refer people.

• Visited September 2013