“Crab wontons are great” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
maryland
“Crab wontons are great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We go for the lunch specials but have to get a serving of crab wontons. They are very good. I wish that they came in a large size as I could eat just them. We ordered the shrimp with lobster sauce. Only problem- the eggs in it. Way too runny. I don't like the way the sauce is currently be made. Once you could get it made withhout the egg and it was much better.
The hot and sour soup is very good. Thick . Will fill you up. I get it as a part of the luch specials. The lunch menu can be ordered off until 4 pm. This is good since the restaurant is located at Towsontown Mall. You can shop then stop for a bit to eat.
Would recommend this location. Wil continue to go to this location.-

Visited August 2012

USA
“Great! Go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

My wife, daughter, and I were at PFC's for our 42nd anniversary dinner. Our daughter mentioned it to the waiter, and Noah with the manager comped us a bottle of Prosecco! That was so considerate - - - and also good business for him and the restaurant. The food was great and so was his service. We have been to PFC's a number of times at various locations, and it is always great!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Franciso
“Won Back A Customer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Loved when first tried in Scottsdale (?) AZ but one in Corte Madera, CA near our home was weak so we stopped going. Decided to try again since across from hotel and glad we did. It was excellent. Service was great-wished I remembered his name, refilled water 5 times! Food was tasty, cost reasonable

Visited July 2012
Seattle
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Loved the food, all-around excellent meal! I had the Tuna Tataki Crisp, which was, hands down, THE best item Either of us had - I shared with my husband, as luckily there were five of the tasty flatbread crisps, covered with succulent slices of sushi-but-seared-and-seasoned (on the outside), and loaded with a fresh nicely seasoned veggie mixture - YUM!! The wonton soup was good, too, brimming with chunks of white meat chicken and plump little shrimp, in addition to the ample wontons. I opted for a light entree, and the coconut curry vegetables didn't disapoint, with its crisply fried chunks of melt-in-your-mouth silken tofu swimming in creamy but mildly tangy curried sauce. My husband enjoyed the almond & cashew chicken, as well, although it was somewhat undistinguished by comparison. Overall, a very good meal, especially for me!

Visited July 2012
Julee Hickcox
“Wonderful service, even better food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Great cozy environment! THe food was excellent and our server was very friendly and accommodating

Visited June 2012