“Won Back A Customer” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
San Franciso
“Won Back A Customer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Loved when first tried in Scottsdale (?) AZ but one in Corte Madera, CA near our home was weak so we stopped going. Decided to try again since across from hotel and glad we did. It was excellent. Service was great-wished I remembered his name, refilled water 5 times! Food was tasty, cost reasonable

Visited July 2012

Seattle
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Loved the food, all-around excellent meal! I had the Tuna Tataki Crisp, which was, hands down, THE best item Either of us had - I shared with my husband, as luckily there were five of the tasty flatbread crisps, covered with succulent slices of sushi-but-seared-and-seasoned (on the outside), and loaded with a fresh nicely seasoned veggie mixture - YUM!! The wonton soup was good, too, brimming with chunks of white meat chicken and plump little shrimp, in addition to the ample wontons. I opted for a light entree, and the coconut curry vegetables didn't disapoint, with its crisply fried chunks of melt-in-your-mouth silken tofu swimming in creamy but mildly tangy curried sauce. My husband enjoyed the almond & cashew chicken, as well, although it was somewhat undistinguished by comparison. Overall, a very good meal, especially for me!

Visited July 2012
Julee Hickcox
“Wonderful service, even better food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Great cozy environment! THe food was excellent and our server was very friendly and accommodating

Visited June 2012
Cockeysville
“Gluten Free Chinese Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Thank goodness for their gluten-free menu which has a variety of options and does not make me feel deprived.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
NYC
“Surprisingly Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

As a New Yorker, I tend to look down on chain restaurants. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and value at this PF Chang's. I had only one previous experience with the chain in Florida and it was less than stellar. But the meal we had in Towson was excellent, especially the house made ginger beer and fried string beans.

Visited May 2012