“Gluten Free Chinese Food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cockeysville
“Gluten Free Chinese Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Thank goodness for their gluten-free menu which has a variety of options and does not make me feel deprived.

• Visited April 2012

76% Recommend
NYC
“Surprisingly Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

As a New Yorker, I tend to look down on chain restaurants. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and value at this PF Chang's. I had only one previous experience with the chain in Florida and it was less than stellar. But the meal we had in Towson was excellent, especially the house made ginger beer and fried string beans.

Visited May 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Consistent quality anda great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

My wife and I went for a late Mothers Day dinner. Not very crowded so parking not as bad as usual. Seated immediately and order taken right away. We started with the lettuce wraps as always and they did not disappoint! My entree was lemongrass salmon and my wife had Chang's Verizon of General Tsao's Chicken. Both were great! I don't believe I have ever had a bad meal here. The only problems are parking and the usual wait for a table, neither of which bothered us tonight!

• Visited May 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Visit.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

The food was good. This was my first visit to PF Chang. The hostess was prompt and friendly and our order was ready upon arrival. They are walking distance to the Sheraton Hotel.

Visited May 2012
Towson, Maryland
“As good as it can get”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I goes to pf changs all the time. We always have lettuce wrap with chicken.. The Mongolian beef is amazing. Ha the dynamite shrimp and it was good too. Tried the sake sampler- one was good, don't remember which one it was. I love all their deserts, the shot glass deserts are enough if you feel full after the entree and d desert!!