“Great Happy Hour” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Update restaurant details
Reserve with OpenTable
Update
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 145 restaurants in Towson
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Serving Mediterranean tapas, homemade soups and organic gourmet salads, authentic gyros, Angus burgers and Mediterranean-inspired entrees featuring fresh fish, seafood, steaks and chops alongside local Baltimore favorites. Whatever your craving, our menu has something to satisfy it. We pride ourselves with excellent food and exceptional service. 7 West is casual fine dining in a modern, elegant setting that is both intimate and relaxing. Our thoughtfully priced dishes allow the entire family to share a night out together. We feature an unbeatable Happy Hour from 3pm-7pm with half price tapas as well as late night dining and the After Hours Lounge. We offer Brunch every Saturday and Sunday till 3pm. We are the perfect location for your holiday or private parties. Reservations are recommended.
Wesley Chapel, United States
“Great Happy Hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I found this restaurant on TripAdvisor. The reviews were all positive so I decided to give it a try. Went for their 3-7PM happy hour after work. Half price appetizers with $2.00 beer specials as well as $3.00 well drinks. Great food and really fast service. The bartenders were very helpful with my appetizer selections. The décor of the restaurant is very nice. Parking is a bit of a pain but if you can not find a spot on the street (went 3 times no problem free after 6PM) they do offer valet parking. Did not do dinner but based on the quality of the appetizers I am sure it would be equal in quality. This is a great place to get together after work have a few drinks and some food and not spend a lot. I went three times and each time was as good as the first.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Greenville, South Carolina
“Party of 35”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We were taking a risk, being from out of town and never having dined at 7W Bistro Grille! I literally "Googled" 'restaurants in Towson' and found this wonderful establishment.

We recently had a death in the family and the memorial service was in Baltimore. Boyko, the manager, worked with me via email and phone to personalize our menu since we had shellfish allergies. He printed special menus in memory of my my mother-in-law which was truly thoughtful and touching. We had primarily senior aged guests, the ages ranged from 2 to 83 years, so ours was definitely a sampling of tastes. Everything was wonderful.

When we arrived, the table was ready with pitchers of water and baskets of bread. We ordered cocktails, apetizers, coffee, dessert...you name it! The service was superb, as was the food. The restaurant was elegant and everyone enjoyed their meal and several guests asked me how I found the restaurant! Most of the guests were from the area and planned to come back again.

The staff was absolutely wonderful. Having to deal with all of us (35 guests!) for hours was quite a challenge and they were so sweet, and personable and poised. There wasn't one mistake and honestly, everyone was impressed with the food and the wonderful service. The portions were huge! I think we took home 50 to go boxes! I had the crabcakes (giant chunks of crab meat) and tasted the crab dip, shrimp, calamari, ribs, soup and pasta. The Baklava was delicious and the cheesecake light, not too rich.

I was touched when a prayer was said at our table before our meal...everyone in the restaurant paused...so respectful and considerate. It truly was a perfect occasion, an uplifting celebration on a bittersweet day.

If we are ever in the area again, we will be certain to give Boyko and his staff our business!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dover, Pennsylvania
“Awesome happy hour specials!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

As our first visit, we decided to try 7West during happy hour so that we could sample a bunch of different foods (half-price appetizers). We tried the coconut shrimp, old bay wings, crab dip, cream of crab soup, Ahi tuna salad and lots of beer. All of that for about $50 at the special prices. Everything was deliciously mouthwatering! Absolutely no complaints. Our waitress was attentive and patient as we ordered in courses. Overall a great experience and I cannot wait to go back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pennsylvania, USA
“Good food, big restaurant, nice staff, noisy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I loved my meal. Our kids liked theirs. My husband was not thrilled with his but said he definately would try it again, it was not awful. Complimentary bread was delicious. Waiter was very nice and attentive, refilled water without us needing to ask for it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Family travel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I just ate there with my wife and two daughters. The staff was friendly and quick as was the kitchen. The food was OK. My salad could have been fresher, the tomatoes were mealy. My past th shrimp was over sauced. My older daughter enjoyed her lobster ravioli. Frankly it looked like it was from a nicer restaurant than the rest of our food. So overall it was pleasant, but forgettable. If we are in the area again I would not return.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere