“Less than 1 star” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Towson
A TripAdvisor Member
“Less than 1 star”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2006

We saw the price of this hotel and the pictures looked nice...we booked...then upon check-in, we realized we had been deceived. This is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in in my life. Then place was dirty and did not match the pictures, had I known I could post pics here I would have taken them so as to show everyone the room they will actually get. The door to the bathroom slides into the wall, the tv barely worked, the bed was like a trampoline with dirty linen, the curtains were dingy and did not cover the windows, the carpet was coming up and dirty. The walls were dirty. The room was very small and did not have the advertised kitchen. It did have an old mini fridge that was covered in a wood grain contact paper being used as a tv stand. I went next door to another hotel to try and get a room and the front desk laughed because I was staying at this place. Needless to say I did not stay at this place. I had my wife and baby daughter and would not allow them to spend a night here. I was there for about an hour. Which was long enough to find another hotel using their phone book (at least one thing was up to par). When I went down to check out, the lady at the front desk informed me that they had advised all the hotel websites that the pictures shown were inaccurate. I would recommend anyone reading this pay an extra twenty dollars and stay at an actual chain so at you will know what you are getting.

• Stayed April 2006
18 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Also consider these accommodations in or near Towson
BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
#2 of 3 in Timonium
4.0 of 5 stars 162 reviews
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium
Hampton Inn Baltimore / White Marsh

Been to The Welcome Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Welcome Inn

Address: 8729 Loch Bend Dr., Towson, MD 21234
Location: United States > Maryland > Towson
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Towson
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your The Welcome Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Welcome Hotel Towson
Welcome Hotel Towson

If you own or manage The Welcome Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.