“My favourite in Amed!” 5 of 5 stars

(+62) 081338981394
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Amed
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Description: A small restaurant with special meals and drinks in a friendly atmosphere. The location is in a sweet fishing-diving village on the eastern point of Bali. The delicious food, the amazing panorama and the homemade specialties are what we guarantee.
Buffalo, New York
“My favourite in Amed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I love this place : small, cute (dark wooden furniture, overall great taste in deco). You can tell it's managed by an expat. Ferenc is the Hungarian owner and he's the sweetest guy ever! He always makes sure his guests are very well taken care of. He's practically always present. I love the food : mix of Indonesian and Western cuisine on the menu with a very unexpected few Eastern European dishes. I love their Schnitzel with mashed potatoes but any dish I order turns out to be super yummy! The Staff is caring and very attentive. Definitely part of my top 3 favourite places in Amed! Highly recommended!

• Visited November 2013

“Excellent and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

The place is extremely cosy and the owner is the friendliest person ever, we had an excellent dinner, we felt welcome and we ate with gusto, in gusto.

The food was great, the music soft and nice, we where offered an eggplant bruschetta as starter which was lovely and we enjoyed the goulash, and the pork snitzel.

Do not hesitate to go.

If we may make a suggestion a pickup service (which is not strange in a Amed) would be the only thing to add/change.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chalong, Thailand
“Great food, service in relaxing athmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We spent a week in Amed and my friends recommended the palce to us. We tried other restaurants in Amed but I have to tell, Gusto was the best. The location is great with beautiful view, the staff were really friendly and welcoming and the food is just great. Decent sized portions of European and local food, seafood, my friends simply wanted to eat in Gusto every night. I live in Thailand, so I was so happy to eat a little bit of European food. I still feel the Wiener snitzel in my mouth :)
I highly recommend it to all!

Liberec, Czech Republic
“Best option in north Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We visited this restaurant because of other recomendations and it was briliant, I can say I had the best fish dish ever. My girlfriend had tuna steak well prepared just as she ask for. The service was plesant, which is not very common in these times at Bali. Owner is very friendly and always do the to keep customers happy. Great value for the price, just go there.

Bayern, Germany
“Nicely loacted restaurant with tasty meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Located at the hill with a wonderful view at the ocean. Delicious food, we had: great Pepes Ikan (very soft and good flavored fish, grilled in a banana leaf), delicious watermelon juice (nice decorated), prawn platter with tasty garlic sauce and two desserts one has to try out (Chocolate volcano and Banofee pie). Excellent and very friendly service.