“Diving every day” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jukung Dive

Jukung Dive
DSN Lebah, Amed Beach, Amed, Abang, Bali 80852, Indonesia (Formerly Jukung Dive)
+62 363 23469
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Jukung Dive Bali in Amed is a 5 star PADI Gold Palm dive resort that offers the highest quality and safety standards in diving on Bali.Divers of all levels are welcome at Jukung Dive Bali for an unforgettable diving experience to the best dive spots of Bali; The US Liberty shipwreck at Tulamben, Gili Selang, Amed Wall & Jemeluk Wall, Tulamben Drop Off, Monkey Reef, the Japanese shipwreck, the drift at Bunutan, muck diving at Seraya, Coral Garden at Tulamben, Alamanda and Batu Kelebit where the lava flow is still visible, Emerald and Mutiara to name but a few. For all Padi diving courses and introductions we use our own two instruction swimming pools, which are built specifically for dive trainings. After your dives and courses you can also relax and enjoy the unique atmosphere at the pool or restaurant & bar.NOTE: Jukung Dive in Amed Bali is not to be confused with Jukung Bali and is not affiliated to them in any way. We have now 10 bungalows available with Sea-View
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Groningen, The Netherlands
“Diving every day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Jukung Dive is a very professional, relaxed and organized dive center for all types of divers. Great sites and wonderful food make for a perfect day for everyone.

I have been diving at Jukung Dive since july 2005. I just got my padi at different diving school and Jukung dive (at the time Euro Dive) was a great help. I was only twelve years old and they made me really enjoy the dives in a very relaxt manner.
I have been coming back every year. I got my specialty at Jukung dive, which was great fun. They offer excellent service and great equipement. All the Dive masters are very profesional and know the dive sites by heart.
Since 2011 I started staying longer at Jukung Dive. Making dives every day is a great experience and really saw how organized the crew operates. They make sure you have a nice dive; whether it is your first dive or you have seen it all, Jukung Dive will offer you something new.

Visited July 2012

Switzerland
“We go back as often as we can”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We have dived multiple times in the past 10 years with Jukung Dive and it always feels like coming home! We last dived with Jukung mid May 2013 and had some amazing dives. As we are travelling as a family with a small child they made quite an effort to accomodate our needs.

Visited May 2013
Durham, England, United Kingdom
“Advanced Open Water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I found Jukung Dive recommended in the Lonely Planet. Safety is imperative when diving and Jukung Dive was not a disappointment. The gear was well maintained and well organised. The owner was welcoming and friendly. My instructor, Sidharta, was a highly skilled and experienced diver and an excellent teacher. Despite me struggling with the orienteering part of my Advanced Open Water, he was patient and reassuring, which is exactly what I needed. Jukung Dive were able to arrange transfers from Kuta. If staying for diving, there is accommodation available at Pondok Bukit Bungalows which is clean, well priced, conveniently located next to the dive centre, and it situated in a beautiful setting. Highly recommended. When diving, there is the option of the daily lunch for a very small cost, which is often a large Balinese curry with rice and unlimited water which was absolutely delicious each of the three days that I ate it.

Visited March 2013
Saigon
“Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I had a great time diving with Jukung. They were very professional, good equipment, great guides and delicious food at the restaurant (best we found in Amed). I highly recommend diving with Jukung and get the set lunch for when you get back, you won't be disappointed.

Visited February 2013
Jomtien
3 attraction reviews
“Divine diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

It's a while ago we visited this place. Having heard about the enormous expansion recently of diving schools in and around Amed, we felt the need to information you about this great place. First of all, it's reliable. They don't want to be sorry. So they make sure everything is as save as save can be. They know what they're dealing with and are familiar with the best diving spots. Secondly, their accommodation is nice and well maintained. Thirdly, their restaurant serves dishes that make your taste buds jump for joy. Fourthly, they're family oriented. I’m sure you’ll enjoy your stay as we did.

Visited August 2012

Been to Jukung Dive? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Jukung Dive, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.