“Underwater world in East Bali” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 27 Activities in Amed
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Baliku dive center is a small dive shop located right in front of the Japanese shipwreck, one the the most beautiful snorkeling and diving spot from the area. We do teach all diving courses from try diving to dive master courses in several languages. Our team is professional and we guarantee small groups and special attention to all our divers.
Hong Kong, China
6 attraction reviews
“Underwater world in East Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Spent a week over Easter in East Bali. This was my first time visiting Amed and was not sure what to expect. I followed the review from others on Trip Advisor and decided to give Baliku Dive Center a try. It was a great experience. I dove with Murray on the first day then for the rest of my trip Nico was my dive guide. Totally awesome and found lots of macro for me. He also took me to his "secret garden" and saw some of the most beautiful and healthy coral! And to end my week of diving, Nico and I were saved by the turtle! Excellent! Highly recommended!

Visited April 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Murray and Niko are Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My Boyfriend and I stayed at Baliku Dive Resort for 5 nights in September of last year and spent 2 days diving with Baliku Dive Centre. Murray was by far the best Instructor I've ever dived with - great sense of humour, super duper professional and also great taste in music (I have nothing but love for this guy!). We did our first shore, wreck and drift dives with Murray and couldn't have felt safer! The Liberty Wreck was amaaaaazing and to top it off, we saw Mantas during a day trip to Nusa Penida. I seriously can't express enough how great these guys are...if you're going to Bali, don't even waste your time doing endless google searches trying to find the best dive shops...just book with Baliku Dive Centre and stay in Amed...you won't be disappointed!!!! :-)

Visited September 2012
Sanur, Indonesia
“These guys just got my daughter through her Rescue Dive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Murray and Nico are superb dive instructors, they are highly trained, reassuring and know the dives in the area so well that if you want to see something specific , there is no doubt they know where to find it.
The dive shop is clean, well stocked and the equipment regularly serviced, weather you have dived before or not this is the place for you.

Visited April 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Simply the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went to Baliku for the second leg of my honeymoon, and it was so well worth taking the 4-day excursion from Seminyak to the little village of Amed. We stayed at the attached Baliku resort, which made it very easy to coordinate with Murray and Nico. Murray is the best. Friendly, knowledgeable, amazingly neutrally buoyant, all that. Usually was able to find Murray having coffee upstairs at the restaurant, so it was good time to chat about diving and all things non-diving. Then off to our destination. Went the typical spots around amed. But I really enjoyed diving off the jukung. On one nite dive (in front of the hotel), the current was really strong, so Murray as leader decided we should just head back to shore. It wasn't worth the danger, and frankly I was getting exhausted fighting the current and bumping into another diver. Made it Nusa Penida and saw some huge mantas.. amazing. Murray and Nico are absolutely charming; its very easy to spend the entire day with them. Let's not forget about Nico. He's hilarious and his love of diving is palpable. I don't think I ever saw him with foot ware (except fins), he loves the water that much. Overally, you won't find a better guys to dive with. And you can get to know them well. Oh, and take Murray dancing. He's good at it.

Visited June 2012
“Had an amazing dive holiday with baliku dive center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

The staff are professional and have a wonderful knowledge of the local diving. Murray made us feel so welcome. We saw, turtles, sharks dolphin manta rays and mola mola in the two weeks we spent there. The resort was excellent too. We loved our holiday in Amed.

Visited August 2012