“Warm stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 44 Amed B&B and Inns
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Warm stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Bo's is an excellent budget alternative. It is located up in the hill, and has ocean view. It consists of three small, cozy bungalows. I had one in the middle and it was a good option. You can still view the ocean, yet the garden protect your privacy. My room has a fan and it works just fine. The bathroom is outside, which is quite special.

But what makes my stay special is the staf! Wayan is very warm person and eager to help you. Because she works alone eating outside is a good option and she was willing to take me to 'waroeng' for a local meal of Rp. 5.000 (€ .40)! She also prepared a delicious fruit salad at breakfast on my request. The mango comes from Bo's own garden. Travelling alone on a dive trip,  I felt I was taken a good care of.

Other option for eating is the one at the front, Restaurant Puri Wirata. It offers great variety of food and fast internet, which I think something that can be improved at Bo's.

If you travel budget Bo's is for you. All in all I had a wonderful time at Bo's and I definitely love to come back.

Room Tip: I had the one in the middle, which is in my opinion the best option.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

After a long drive from Ubud I arrived at Bo's bungalows very tied and was welcomed by a friendly young lady, who could see that I'd had a long trip and wasted no time in showing me to my "bungalow" which was clean, comfortable with a delightful outdoor bathroom. The food was reasonably priced with a lovely range of tasty dishes. I would not hesitate in recommending Bo's Bungalows to any of my friends who would be visiting Amed.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I stayed at Bo's Bungalows and absolutely loved it.
The owner/host was welcoming and friendly without being intrusive, the staff are warm and friendly, the meals were AMAZING and the rooms were clean, comfortable and well fitted. The outside bathroom was a beautiful addition and it just added to the overall experience.
It was also incredibly reasonable price wise (meals and accommodation).
I would definitely recommend Bo's for anyone travelling to Amed and I will stay there again on my next trip.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Bo's Bungalows and Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bo's Bungalows and Restaurant

Address: Jalan Raya Bunutan, Amed, Abang, Bali 80852, Indonesia
Location: Indonesia > Bali > Abang > Amed
Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Airport Transportation
Ranked #34 of 44 B&Bs / Inns in Amed
Bo's Bungalows and Restaurant is high set place with beautiful views of the ocean.The 3 individual bungalows have panoramic ocean views from there verandas. It is set in beautiful gardens with a hut that has cushions and a hammock, perfect for lazing around looking at the view or surfing the net with our free WIFI. Has a restaurant that serves delicious, cheap, authentic Indonesian food. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bo's Bungalows and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bo's Bungalows And Restaurant Amed, Bali

If you own or manage Bo's Bungalows and Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.