We stayed at the Blue Moon in the two storey Villa ( Blue Star ) . Its divine with a lovely view across the water and two wonderful horizon pools. I reluctantly left after four days as its not suitable for young children having stairs and ponds everywhere . You are charged a days stay penalty for leaing early if you booked longer which is normal in Bali . If your kids are older than six years or so I see no issues with safety. Dinner was very nice . You can get much better value for food next door at the Aqua Terrace or further to the right up the hill at Deep Blue . The rooms are well appointed, staff friendly and you will not get the loud noise you usually get in Amed staying near the beach so great for couples. You are a good walk from most things here but not too far that its an issue. Its a perfect space to relax. The Balinese Omlettes are lovely for breakfast. The morning brekkie fruit salads were near tasteless all four days so hopefully just a supplier issue. Internet is poor quality when staying in a room higher than the resturant here so bring a book and enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise - with stunning ocean views - in enchanting Amed - East Bali. Stylish, relaxed and welcoming. Beautiful rooms. Set in a lush tropical garden with 3 swimming pools overlooking the ocean, Blue Moon Villas is the perfect place to relax in Amed, East Bali. Our unique boutique resort nestles on a small headland overlooking the Bali Sea with access to the beach below us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Blue Moon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Moon Villas Hotel Amed
- Blue Moon Villas Amed, Bali