Even the table linens are charming: this is a place that pays attention to the details. So many places on Bali have potential, but miss dramatically on the fine points. It is lovely to find one place that does it all right. The location is simply divine, perched on a hillside that catches the ocean breezes and overlooks the fleet of colorful junkung (traditional fishing boats) clustered on the beach below. The hills rise steeply behind the villas, changing from bright green after the rainy season to a chalky brown/beige when the rains have left the island. The rooms are completely charming, the baths delightful, and the pools inviting. The staff is wonderfully gracious and able to address every visitor's unique whim or fancy. I first visited in 2007 and am delighted to find the same feel and competency despite significant growth. Cannot wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise - with stunning ocean views - in enchanting Amed - East Bali. Stylish, relaxed and welcoming. Beautiful rooms. Set in a lush tropical garden with 3 swimming pools overlooking the ocean, Blue Moon Villas is the perfect place to relax in Amed, East Bali. Our unique boutique resort nestles on a small headland overlooking the Bali Sea with access to the beach below us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Blue Moon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Moon Villas Hotel Amed
- Blue Moon Villas Amed, Bali