“Excellant Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pazzo Bali

You added Pazzo Bali to your Saves list
Pazzo Bali
3.0 of 5 Guest house   |   Jalan Raya Bunutan, Amed Beach Karangasem, Amed, Abang, Bali 80852, Indonesia   |
Ranked #26 of 44 Amed B&B and Inns
“Excellant Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights and found the villas comfortable and the staff could not do enough for us..overall a pleasent stay...the food and service was great, and prices for both were good....it is well located, but hire a scooter, now that's the way to travel....a must is the sunrise from the beach, take your camera with you...Steve, Maggie & Jenny

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Business
CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

I have only one negative thing to say about my stay and I won't even take off any points for it - I'll leave it for the end. I loved my stay here. My villa was reasonably priced and beautiful, the staff was irrepressibly friendly and helpful, and the pool is really nice. I came to Amed to dive for a few days (see related review of Eurodive) and I wasn’t disappointed. I ate dinner all three nights of my stay in the Pazzo restaurant because the food was excellent. Lunches I had elsewhere (Sails down the road to the East is really good). So, the negative comment has to do with people smoking and me trying to eat. I can’t enjoy my food if someone is smoking tobacco at a nearby table. Tonight (my last night) I walked away from my un-finished dinner because a smoker lit up next to me and I couldn’t eat. There is a bar area and smoking could be confined to that area (a suggestion). However, I plan to return in the future because Pazzo is such a nice place – but, if I’m served food while someone is smoking in the restaurant area, I will point out the problem and leave. If you feel the same way, you should too.

Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

We stayed 2 nights at Pazzo Bali and thoroughly enjoyed it. The bungalow was set in a pretty garden, it had a big verandah, the room itself was large, clean and light filled. The hot water in the shower was the hottest we have had on this trip! There was a comfortable four-poster bed with lovely linen and loads of pillows. The swimming pool was very pretty and clean. Breakfast was OK- standard guesthouse fare, but the staff were more than happy to bring extra coffees which really counts as I am not a breakfast person! The only real drawback was the flies - we put this down to the number of cattle in the fields all around. Pazzo is a little bit isolated from the main tourist strip, but this means it is quiet and peaceful. Overall, we had a great stay and would recommend Pazzo.

• Stayed January 2012

Been to Pazzo Bali? Share your experiences!