“Great diving and nice staff” 5 of 5 stars

(+62) 363 23605
Website
Improve this listing
Paris, France
“Great diving and nice staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

We graduated our PADI Open Water with Euro Dive. The staff was very nice and available. We had anb instructor just for the 2 of us. We always felt confident and safe.
The divings were really great particularly at Tulamben.

Visited October 2011

cambridge, uk
3 attraction reviews
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

I have been diving twice with Euro Dive while staying at Hidden Paradise Cottage (see my over review).

Euro Dive is situated in Lipah on the Amed coast, and is perfectly situated for all the dive sites along the Amed coast and also Tulamben. Tulamben is only 20min mini-bus ride from the dive center.
The resort Hidden Paradise Cottage does dive package including bungalow and dives, which are good value for money.

I have been diving 14 times with them during my one month diving trip in Bali. This is not a place where you are going to have 20+ divers, or dive to sites where you'll see more divers than fish (except Tulamben maybe).

I highly recommend Roda as an extremely knowledgeable local dive master, he really is into macro and I think he got me into macro. If you are a photograph then you have to dive with Roda. The pygmy sea horse in Tulamben was amazing, only Roda could find it ! My best dive ever was diving at the Japanese Shipwreck wall. It was magic.

Really, I can only say good things about this club. I have been diving for about a month around Bali and Gilis and Euro Dive is way at the top of my list !

Ben

Visited September 2011

Been to Euro Dive Bali? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Euro Dive Bali, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.