“These guys are great!!” 5 of 5 stars

Melbourne
4 attraction reviews
“These guys are great!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I went diving with Amed Scuba in August and can thoroughly recommend them. Christine is an absolutely delightful lady, she has lived in Bali for quite some time and has a great deal of local knowledge which she is happy to share. She is passionate about her clients, the environment and diving. The business is small and the level of service you receive is outstanding. She has a great support team who look after your every need and I'm sure that anyone who went diving with them would have a great experience. If you want a small friendly team of professionals who do their best to ensure that you have a great dive, these are the people for you.

Visited August 2012

“Poor Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I was extremely excited to try diving for the first time whilst on my holiday in Bali. After thouroughly researching the best diving reviews on trip advisor and emailing back and forth with a few top ranked I decided on Amed based on the value, great reviews and Christine sounded like a lot of fun.
Before I left for Bali i emailed Christine to confim and heard nothing.
Whn I arrived in Bali over the course of three days I emailed her to confirm and heard nothing.
I then decided to call from my mobile (an expence I did not appreciate) and she answered and apologised for not responding because she was on a diving tour. Now in my opinion if you are the only one responcible for returning inquiries via email i would think that even on a tour you would have access to your emails but whatever she said she swould email me tomorrow and I bit my lip.
So tomorrow came and went. I then thought ok i will give her one last try. I emailed her again to confirm we were still on and guess what??? nothing!!!!
Now I am in Bali and am frantically trying to find another diving school that is reasonably priced and knows what they are doing while I am supposed to be relaxing by my pool.
So thankyou Christine for ruining the one thing that I was so excited to do!

Visited September 2012
“Strongly recommended!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Clean, well maintained equipment, fair price, holiday-like atmosphere, on time, good diving, dive masters are reliable and friendly. Amed Scuba even tastes good!
Thank you Christine and your team for such a great time!!!

Absolutely recommended!

London
7 attraction reviews
“I'll Be Back...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

i feel very lucky, Christine is a marvelous teacher who has great patience and a very caring manner. This combined with her, and her teams professionalism, have helped me as a complete beginner with no experience in scuba diving - and a few fear issues - take my first dive and love it! The beach used for beginnig is absolutely amazing too, fish galore not too far off shore, I felt safe there (with my buddy). When learning I was able to go at my own pace, stop when needed and rest assured I was in the best hands here. Thank you so much Christine, I still have that stupid grin! :-D

Visited July 2012
Lonavala, India
6 attraction reviews
“Professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

I had fun diving with them. I wish I could meet Christine personally and thank her for her help while planning my trip.

Their equipment is in good condition, their dive masters are professional and enthusiastic. They speak good english even through they come from other european countries. I highly recommend diving with this bunch!

Visited February 2012