Great location about 3km south of Amed town 10min drive to both Japanese ship wreck and Jemeluk dive sites. You can snorkel off rocky hotel beach - start at right edge of property, 10-20 metres out and less than 1 meter deep already is beautiful coral gardens and reef fish - careful you dont step on them and ruin them. Infinity pool primary designed for dive instruction so quite deep. Friendly staff. Wifi in public areas but limited number of ports (ie iif other people are logged on you might not get to - we were there low season with less than 50% occupancy and still members of our group sometimes couldnt get on) and limited upload speeds so while you can see and hear your party on Skype or FaceTime, they can't really see or hear you. Room aircon was just a bit underpowered but does work. definitely use the mosquito net on the bed. Only other minor complaint is that food service is a bit slow but home made bread and nasi goreng is very good.
5 star paid dive shop Bali Reef Divers on site reviewed elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Puri Wirata Dive Resort & Spa offers you a comfortable and affordable home in Amed. A hotel with a family feel like you've rarely encountered before. With our own 5 Star Dive center located in our resort, Spa, Beach, Transport service and 2 beachfront swimming pools, we are perfectly equipped to give you the relaxing holiday you deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Puri Wirata Dive Resort and Spa Amed reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Wirata Dive Hotel Amed
- Puri Wirata Dive Resort And Spa Amed Bali