We visited the resort last weekend (June 2012).
1. Right on the highway so no need to take arterial roads to reach the resort.
2. Very peaceful and relaxing environment. Just perfect get-away from the busy Mumbai life.
3. Good rooms with a nice window which oversees the greenery outside. Toilets are basic and clean but not as aesthetic as the rooms.
4. Having tea in the balcony with raining outside - cannot ask for more.
5. Though the resort is not very large, it is relaxing to take morning / evening walks within the complex.
6. Nice swimming pool - do carry your swimming gear, we had forgotten to carry :)
1. Food is average.
2. Service is not as good as the resort itself. There were instances of slackness e.g. tea was not as hot as one would like.
3. In case you dont have your own vehicle, I guess finding a rickshaw/taxi might be a problem. But there was a cab in the resort, that may be of help.
4. Slightly far from tourist attractions like Lion's point and Bhushi dam, but close to karla caves (we preferred to stay at the hotel rather than visiting many places).
5. High tariff on weekend for a 3-star resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ... more less