“Best value rooms in Bijapur” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Mayura Adilshahi Bijapur

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bijapur
Hotel Mayura Adilshahi Bijapur
You added Hotel Mayura Adilshahi Bijapur to your Saves list
Bijapur, Bijapur 586101, India (Formerly KSTDC Mayura Adil Shahi)   |
Ranked #2 of 10 Bijapur B&B and Inns
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Best value rooms in Bijapur”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

This was my second trip to Bijapur. I had stayed at the Madhuvan International five years ago but they seem to have cranked up their rates a few notches. I just landed up at the Government run Mayura Adil Shahi with no booking and no expectations.

I took the only Non A/C room they had, which was also the cheapest room there. It was a massive room with an LCD TV (that works), a HUGE bathroom which was almost the size of the room itself and a balcony overlooking a garden. The room was clean and quite peaceful. The staff were very helpful. I sprained my ankle when I was in Bijapur and they made sure I got immediate medical help by taking me to a good doctor and providing first aid.

I can't believe I am the first person to do a review of the place because it certainly deserves better. There is a mosquito problem in the balcony but I never found mosquitoes in the room. There's hot shower whenever one needs it. I had to ask them to replace the sheets after a couple of days but they did it very happily.

The hotel is very well located, at walking distance to all the ruins in the center of the city. I even walked to Upli Burj, Gol Gombaz and Ibrahim Rouza. I didn't like the restaurant so much but the rooms here are amazing value, especially in these inflation-ridden days in India.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great and good value here. The AC rooms are more expensive but cleaner than the No...