I am not a tourist, but a regular customer who found it better to be away from the maddening crowds and pollution. What i like most is the beach and sound of waves which is quite relaxing. The beach is not what it supposed to be but for a consultant doctor like me who don't have enough time to spend, its quite OK/
What disappointing was that in spite of being closer to the wifi port I didnt get it in my mobile or lap top and had to come out of the room at times to catch it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pozhiyoram Beach Resort,Alleppey,Kerala,India - dotted with coconut palm, facing Arabian Sea and Theeyaseril Pozhi (lake) and 4kms from Alleppey town. Blessed by nature on one side and and all backwaters, boarded by coconut palms, a natural habitat of many rare birds. On the other side, an exclusive sunny beach with crystal clear sand. The resort is build on a concept as a fisher man's village were guests has the opportunity to see local fisher man working in traditional Kerala ways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Pozhiyoram Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pozhiyoram Beach Hotel Alappuzha
- Pozhiyoram Beach Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India