We had an Lake-Facing-AC-Suite. The room was really spacious with a little living room with TV and an outside/inside bath. There was always hot water with good pressure. We enjoeyd the sit on the terrace and watch the scenery on the channel.
Breakfast was included in our room rate and consisted of eggs of your choice, coffee/tea, juice, toast, butter jam.
In the eveing the restaurant was nicely illuminated. We had the kerala vegetarian dinner for two nights and liked it. We think the price was ok.
The staff was a little bit reserved but always helpful. We stayed for two nights. After the first night there was now room service but we didnt mind. We just asked for new towels which were brought immediately.
There are some small shops in the area and all people were very friendly.
The only little downside is the neighbouring shipyard, which is sometimes a little bit noisy.
But, however, we would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmgrove resort is an elegant holiday resort situated in acres of natural greeneries and is on the banks of the beautiful Punnamada lake. The resort offer complete privacy and peaceful atmosphere and is free from air and sound pollution. The resort is really a wonderful paradise and an home far away from your home, of course with homely and tasty food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Palmgrove Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Grove Lake Hotel Alappuzha
- Palmgrove Lake Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India