“A beautiful homestay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kait's Home

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alappuzha
Kait's Home
You added Kait's Home to your Saves list
Champakulam P.O. | Kerala, Alappuzha 688505, India   |
Ranked #20 of 146 Alappuzha B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Pune, India
“A beautiful homestay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2010

Kaitshome is the most beautiful homestay which i seened. Me and my friends stayed in kaits home 2days and 3 nights. We are studying in pune and i told my friends about this relaxing place in alleppey 2 months before. We planned to visit here for our holidays.
It was an awesome stay. We enjoyed very much here. We got a relief from the hot climate in pune.
The food in kaits home was super. We will recommand this homestay to our friends.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2010

"Kait's Home"- its really a HOME away from home!! Really an amazing experience!!!

Wen we were planning for a short trip, one of my friend suggested abt "Kaits Home". We were so excited wen we heard abt the location and tasty and variety fuds which served there... So we planned our trip to kaits home...

But wen we reached here, we were really surprised... it was lot more than our expectations..... The location is full of greenery.. very calm and quiet... Mr.Jossy was so happy to serve us.. He was so patient to explain to us abt the culture & customs of that village called "Champakulam"..

We could taste the traditional fuds of kerala lyk "Pallappam, Idiyappam, Duck Curry, e.t.c..
Watever we had from there was soooooo tasty... And the most interesting experience was fishing.. Really an unforgettable week-end!!!!!!!!

We stayed there for two days.. and we went back to Bangalore with lots of energy.. lots of happiness.. and lots of cherishing memories.........

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Salmiyah, Kuwait
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2010

I planned to stay in kaitshome only for 2 nights. But the atmosphere in kaitshome forced my mind to stay another couple of days. Its was really good. I came to know about this place through one of my friend named karl who stayed in kaitshome earlier.
I was very comfortable in my stay with kaitshome. I was so happy and relaxed. The rooms are excellent and the food was soooo tasty.
Nothing to say more, just one thing only. Kaitshome made my those 4 days unforgettable. I really wish to come again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
hyderabad, india
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2010

Me spend 4 days in kaits home. I choose kaits home just because of its clam atmosphere and its quietness and its awesome beauty. I love to read books in quite place and kaits home is the most suitable place which i seemed.
It have an awesome beauty. Mr. Jossy is the perfect host. He is always be there for the guest needs. Mouthwatering food was prepared for me by Mr.Jossy and his family. I loved them very much. I wish to come here to stay in the next year also. Thank you so much Kaits home for giving me a nice experience.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
Hyderabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2010

Kaits home is a wonderful place to stay. It have a very calm and pleasant atmosphere. The rooms in kaits home are river facing and very comfortable. Me and my husband stayed in kaits for 4 days. Mr.Jossy , who runs the kaits home, have a good hospitality qualities. He and his family cooks excellent food for us. They made our stay unforgettable in life. We loves Kaits home very much.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
oman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2010

Hi, let me introduce myself first. I am Karl, working in oman. I got 20 days leave in the month of july. so i discussed with my family and my children what to do in these days. The decesion was just travel to Kerala. Me and my family heared a lot about kerala. So i considered one of my friend named Mr. John, who is from Alleppey, in kerala. He recommend me to go to Alleppey and stay in Kaits home. He told me that, it is the best place to stay in Alleppey, and it have water front rooms and it will be in your budget. So i decide to choose to go to Alleppey and stay in Kaits home.
We reached in kaits home on sunday night.(little bit late) We didnt had food from outside because of rain and we didnt order any food for dinner on sunday at the time of booking. when we reached in kaits home, we really feeled very hungry. We ask to Mr. Jossy( host) about dinner, With a smile he told me just to wait for half an hour. So we feeled happy and we gone to room and refreshed. By the time Mr. Jossy and his family prepared a very tasty dinner for us. It was very very tasty dinner. Still the taste of those dishes are in my tounge.
Me, my wife & my children enjoyed very much in kaits. In our life we didnt enjoyed this much. My children easily makes friendship with Jossy's children. They played together, exchanged their toys.
Our room was spacious and cute. Our bed is covered with mosquite nets. Hot water facility is also their .We are so comfortable.
Kaits home is just not only a home stay, it have a wonderfull farm. This farm includes vegetables, rice,fish, coffee etc. Jossy and his wife is collecting vegetables from this farm for cooking. its pure organic. (May be thats why the dishes are so tasty)
We enjoyed late night fishing, One day we got big Jombo prawns. For the next day dinner Jossy fried that Prawns for us(free of charge).
WE done a motor boat ride, a cannoe boat ride, village walking, massage etc. Two three days are very rainly. so we didnt go anywhere. We stayed in our room. Mr.Jossy is always be there for helf us. Jossy and his family treat us as their own family member. Anyway i am very thankfull to Mr. John, who recommend us to this Heaven.
Those 10 days go very fastly. Surely we will come again. We feel very missing Kaits family.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2010

Hi, me and my husband stayed in kaits for three days. To get a relief from summer, we decide to go to kerala and will enjoy this monsoon. For that one of my friend who stayed in kaits home before suggest me this home stay in backwaters.
We really enjoyed the stay in kaits home. Actually we planned to stay in kaits for two nights only, because of its clam atmosphere, great food and service, we extended one more day.
I have no words to explain the food which i had in kaits home.It was sooooo tasty. Mr.Jossy and his family is always there to help us and take us everywhere in alleppey.
Anyway we decide to come again to stay here for more number of days

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Kait's Home? Share your experiences!