We found this to be a very reasonable rated homestay with great homely services. The family owned property offered the good stay and the remarkable services with in a few amount of money. Its really nice to find such people now a days who are not at all carefull of making big money with the exploitation in the tourism sector. It was our first place in kerala and we really had the good opening of our tour. Good place for budgetted travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Heritage Homestay accommodation offering peace and tranquility in the quaint little town of Alleppey -the gateway to the Backwaters" This traditional Syrian Christian home with it's gardenn view verandahs bring back old world charm . Comfortable en-suite bedrooms offers warm hospitality and excellent food. Guests have exclusive use of the comfortably furnished sitting room with its beamed ceiling and wooden antique furniture, and guests own private entrance. Emphasis is on the food which is cooked for you by the lady of the house using fresh local ingredients and home grown produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Motty's Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motty`s Homestay Hotel Alappuzha
- Motty's Homestay Kerala/Alappuzha, India