We had our first anniversary in this hotel last week.
SOME GOOD AND BAD POINTS:
1. Easily accessible by roads. Multiple sign boards can be seen to guide you on NH 17.
2. The hotel doesnt have a good parking facility, They keep the cars outside the hotel compound in open space whole day.
3. Welcome was OK.
4.The reception and staff are well trained, well mannered and helpful.Though their dressing code (white shirt and white pajama) doesn't go well for the five star grade they give to this hotel
5. They deluxe room which we had booked,was par excellence.except for the red flooring, which showed multiple areas of dust patching esp in bathroom.
6.balcony was good and spacious. But there were pigeon droppings around.
7. TV they provided had very less number of entertainment channels. The so called USG port for watching movies on USB available in front of TV never worked. All the channels showed grainy images. Overall the TV experience was worst.
8. They said they provide Wireless internet complimentary, But it never worked in the rooms coz of no network. When Called the reception, they replied 'it wont work there' u have to come to reception lobby for surfing.
9.The Food was excellent. But the cost is far more then expected, and then even the quantity is very less for the money they charge.After eating such expensive food u still fell empty stomach.
10. The evening cruise was the best part of the stay.
11. the pool and some lakeside sitting are good points.
12.Lot of construction/renovation work around. So we can still feel the dust on the floors in the lobby.
13. A small artificially created lake along the pool doesnt seem to increase the beauty of the resort.
14.The staff promptly arranged a anniversary cake for us. Was much delicious.
Overall experience in the restaurant :7/10. There is more scope of improvement.
I think this resort would be better for short stay for 2-3 days,
Well have a happy stay and enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vasundhara Sarovar Premiere is a new premium backwater resort located on the tranquil and un-explored backwaters of Vayalar near Chertala strategically located mid-way between Cochin, Alleppey and Kumarakom. We have a wide array of rooms from Superior, Deluxe, Heritage, Deluxe Suite, Vasundhara Suite, Floating Cottages & Fully Air-conditioned Houseboat. A luxury Spa managed by Spa professionals offering traditional Ayurvedic and Western therapies offers 08 treatment rooms in a luxurious environment. An in-house Ayurvedic Doctor is always available for free consultation and conduct treatments like Rejuvenation program, spine care, skin care, slimming etc. The wide spread layout, amazing views from every room, multitude of activities both within and outside the resort, wide array of room categories to choose from etc will ensure that we can cater to your every request and ensure that you will have a memorable stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Vasundhara Sarovar Premiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vasundhara Sarovar Premiere Kerala/Alappuzha, India