“Original way to see the backwaters!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 18 activities in Alappuzha
Type: Boat Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Kerala Kayaking is 1st company in Alleppey introduce kayaking tour in Alleppey backwater. we are also provide single track cycling in village. Travelers can choose Kayak and cycle together. See the peaceful villages, smiling children and farmers hard at work. An excellent opportunity to see day today life of villagers, local people engaged in paddy cultivation, Temples, fishing, duck rearing, and shell and mud collection for the farms. Mechanized shikkara boat act as support boat.Morning Trips Starts at 6:30 AM onward. Sit On Top beginners advance kayak with guide. Enjoy the real local life. Mineral water, Juice, Snacks, Tender Coconut, Tea, taste toddy & local dishes. Visit the small canal with kayak. We are doing 4 hour, 7 hours, 10 hours daily kayaking tours as well as 1 night, 2 night, 3 night kayaking expedition tour packages also.
Barcelona, Spain
“Original way to see the backwaters!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Actually I always recommend other tourists to visit the backwaters in a kayak rather than a boring houseboat. If you really want to get into the real narrow backwaters and enjoy Binnu's great company I really recommend going with him. He is really a very nice person and a professional guide also! 100% recommended!

binu j, Owner at Kerala Kayaking, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Jenny,

I am really happy to read your Review . Also I am more happier to give our tour to you . Also i like your interest of paddling . Thanks for your nice time we spend together .

Best wishes for studies and future life ..

Visit again Alleppey and choose our tour ..............

Thanks and Regards,

From All Team Members

Kerala Kayaking, Alleppey

Hamburg
“Kajaking tour through the backwaters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

6h we were doing kajaking on the backwaters of kerala in allepey. While 2 of us paddeled in non touristic areas with the guide, the other 2 were shipped with a small relaxing boat and coconuts another way to catch us up. This we changed 3 times and therefore anyone of us got a perfect mix sightseeing through small and untouched area as well as relaxing on the backwaters. This day was unbelievable for us four. We want to thank Binu, our nice and helpful guide :-)

binu j, Owner at Kerala Kayaking, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Tom,

Thanks for your review .. It is really nice to get you as our clients . I like all my times we spend together . we welcome once again to enjoy our tour in future . All the best for your studies .

From All Team Members,

For Future Travelers :-

Please book our tour directly . Visit our website and fill quick contact form. Some times travelers ask help to find out us and reach our office but that times Autorickshaw guys ask more about as their commission to bring you with us . Always book directly with us . Avoid unwanted commission . Travelers full quick contact form and give their hotel, home stay, resort details we can come and meet you .
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Morning Kayak trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We got picked up bright and early for our trip. It was a good time to do it because there were not many other boats about and it was really beautiful in the low sunlight. We were given the choice of how much time we spent paddling the kayaks and how much of it was in the boat. The small rivers we went down in the kayak were nice because we got to pass as everyone was getting up and bathing in the river and the kids were going off to school. Binu was a great guide and very friendly. It didn't seem like a tour guide sort of trip but more friendly and personal. We would definitely recommend it.

binu j, Owner at Kerala Kayaking, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Hi,

It is really nice see your review on Our page .. It was a good experience to travel with you.. I wish all best for long tour journey .. Hope you come back again to do our kayaking village tour .

Thanks & Regards,
For All Team Members

Kerala Kayaking
“Something unique, see the real backwaters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I accidently found about kerala kayaking while googling houseboat n shikara tours in the web.I would say it was one of my luckiest random search find.

My friend n I had an awesome time kayaking for nearly 7 hours through the backwaters, going through villages, stopping for aunthentic kerala lunch,the tea, not forgetting the toddy and the relaxing sunset ride back on our shikara at the end of the kayaking tour.

Its definitely a must try while in kerala for someone whose looking something different kind of backwater tours.

The tour was prefectly arranged with pick up n drop off included.Bino was a great company throughout the day tour.

We had fun n it was one of our cherished memory of kerala.

Piria.T

binu j, Owner at Kerala Kayaking, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Hi,

It was really a nice experience to travel with both of you . I am really thankful you to share wonderful review ... Also it is nice hear lots things about Malaysia ...

Thank you Once again..

For Future Travelers : - Now days we found that some other people also do Trip similar to our name but it is not “Kerala Kayaking”

Also Some resort/hotel/Home stay are misleading the clients to wrong ones. Traveler should verify that they contacted Kerala Kayaking.

Many Thanks Once Again ,
All Team Member Kerala Kayaking , Alappuzha
Lyndonville, Vermont
“Great time in backwaters !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

A great location to do kayaking and very friendly guys !

I did one afternoon ( 7 hours tour) on the backwaters. Binu takes care of everything (place to eat, to drink, even a coconut alcohol to celebrate the end of the day).

Place is great, we took small canal (away from the big houseboat highway), did a kayak race :)

Dont worry about being out of energy, a small motor boat can help you out.

Try it ! This is the future of alleypey eco tourism ! And being in a kayak, you will see more stuff like birds, meet local people ...

Thanks again Binu for this great time ! I hope to come again.

Visited August 2012
binu j, Owner at Kerala Kayaking, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Hi,

Happy to read your review ...It is really a nice experience me too .. we are also enjoyed allot to spend time with you . Hope we can see again .. You are a part of Kerala Kayaking family .. I am really thankful to God to meet a nice Guy like you ...

I wish more success in your future life

Once again Many thanks my dear friend ,