“My first Homestay experience and what a stay it turned out to be!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tharavadu Homestay

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alappuzha
Tharavadu Homestay
You added Tharavadu Homestay to your Saves list
Vaikathukaran House | cullen road, Alappuzha 688001, India   |
Ranked #17 of 135 Alappuzha B&B and Inns
Chennai
“My first Homestay experience and what a stay it turned out to be!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

When I had booked this homestay, honestly I was unsure. I had never stayed at a homestay before and I had lot of apprehensions. But what a stay it turned out to be!! I can say with lot of affection (and on behalf of my family) that we now have a family in Alleppey! Uncle and Aunty are so nice! It's not a money making venture for them. It's a genuine way to welcome guests and treat them well. And hey, it's even better in reality than the pics on their website.
Uncle was kind enough to pick us up from the station, arrange boat ride and cabs for us. He made it all so easy and convenient for us. And now the best part....Maria Aunty's food!!
She cooks so well and serves it with such affection that I never felt that we were meeting them for the first time. My kid kept remembering them throughout the week even after we had moved on to Munnar! It was a privilege staying with them and we are already planning a short second trip to Alleppey!! Thanks to both of them for the warm hospitality and welcoming us in their beautiful house. I would strongly recommend this Homestay to other travelers - I bet they won't be disappointed on any count.....

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)

Been to Tharavadu Homestay? Share your experiences!