we were family of 4 adult n 1 child n had evening nothing to do with. so just checked with tour guide n he suggested this gentelman. office was small but had 2 trip-advisor printout, which was impressive. so decided to give a shot for 3 hrs of drive. by 600 inr per hr, 2k is ok-ok amount for experience that we've had.
started with smelly small water lane , but then joined to nehru statue. though lake needs a big cleaning, backwater drive experience was nice. owner accomponied till few distance, explaining the details and trying to sell idea of 2 nights package. but we're in mood of sight seeing.
taken shikara kind-of boat, which was just renovated. so was good exp.
started by 4pm, was geting dark by 6:15pm. so for 45 min's, was in dark gaze.
for short tour, recommendd to start early in the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coco House Boats Kerala operates romantic backwater cruises since the year 2000 having one bedroom houseboats, two bedroom houseboats, three bedroom houseboats, family house boats and also offers various backwater tour packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Coco Houseboats reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Houseboats Hotel Alappuzha
- Coco Houseboats Kerala/Alappuzha, India