We had a wonderful stay at this small but great hotel. We were so lucky to be upgraded to the Venambad suite, which is on the first floor right at the lake front, so offering a fantastic uninterrupted view over the lake and the house boats passing by. The suite itself looks like it has been recently renovated and has a beautiful modern design and everything was working fine, including the complimentary wifi.
Hotel facilities such as swimming pool and gym were also very good and in good condition. Perfect size for this hotel. The room was very quiet and there was no sign of any renovation going on at the hotel, so that all appears to have been completed.
The hotel restaurant was also very good with a good selection of European and Indian breakfast options as well as good dinners recommended by the chef.
We would definitely stay here again. Also thanks to the great, professional and friendly service of all the staff.
- Also Known As:
- The Park On Vembanad Lake Hotel
- The Park On Vembanad Lake Hotel Alappuzha
- The Park On Vembanad Lake Kerala/Alappuzha, India
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park on Vembanad Lake in Kumarakom West, Kerala Backwaters is the sophisticated docking station for the Apsara. With a total of ten luxury rooms and a deluxe room lake view room, the resort exudes elegance and style.The Resort offer very private stay offer complete serenity.In food we offer traditional Kerala cuisine along with complete range of Indian and International gourmet to choose from.Aura Spa keeps one relaxed and helps in rejuvenation.The M.V.Apsara Built on two levels, the Apsara consists of eight rooms, a crew cabin, a galley, saloon and dining area, a sundeck and a picturesque forward seating area. The interiors of this luxury cruiser have been designed keeping in mind the luxury and comfort that the well-heeled tourists and leisure travelers require.Apsara Backwaters Cruiser offers contemporary and modern amenities offering inspiring design, innovative dining, sensuous entertainment, instant connectivity and edgy art. The onshore gym and the tented spa offer Ayurvedic and international treatments.The dining area and salon, situated on level 1, with their grand décor create an ambience of luxury. The corner sofas with cushions and tables on level 2 provide ample space for guests to sit back and enjoy the panoramic view of the backwaters. The impeccable services extended to the guests combined with the enhanced display of sophistication makes the voyage memorable.Enjoy this unmatched abode in a perfect eco-setting - a pleasant escape to the lap of nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Park on Vembanad Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.