Three great things:
1. Sabu's cooking - Our cook was awesome. He made great lunch with fish fry right after a massage session at an ayurvedic place. We bought crab and prawns (very large) and Sabu made the best prawn/Crabs that we have eaten ever (Quite easily such a platter would be charged $2k)
2. Privacy - Both the driver and the cook were nice enough to leave us alone and make us feel at home, in the boat. The rooms were very clean, professional with TV/DvD/Pendrive support and it was an awesome watching your favorite movie at night.
3. Flexible - The guys were very flexible accomodating our needs. They waited for 1.5 hrs to finish our massage and shopping session.
One thing to watch out for:
1. Mosquitos at night in the living room (Bed room was safe though). Please close your door/windows after 6pm to stop mosquitos from getting in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have introduced a fleet of new generation luxury houseboats. We proudly claim that it is not just a boat that we have got ready for you, it is a home,and pleasant as the one in which you live. The bedrooms are arranged with all the amenities and facilities you need to help you rest and relax, as you glide along. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kerala House Boats (House Boats) Hotel Alappuzha
- Kerala House Boats Alappuzha, India