Just in one word u can say it was awesome. From the daily hectic schedule, to refresh & regain ur lost energy, i suggest this place, simply superb.Alapuzzha's Abad Turtle Beach
is with picturesque backwaters & lagoons, Alapuzzha is described as the List of places known as Venice of the East byLord curzon.
The sevice was very nice, they make u feel at home.the surroundings are very neat & clean.Overall nice place to enjoy & relax with ur loved ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across an area of 13 acres of land, Turtle Beach Resort is ideally located at Mararikulam, a fishing village about 30 kms from Kochi. The resort overlooks the white sandy Marari Beach and has a rivulet flowing on one side. Stretching across the expansive area are 16 cottages comprising 29 beach cottages and villa. Facilities: The rooms are spacious, air-conditioned with en-suite toilets and individual patios. Room are equipped with TV, telephone, fridge, tea/coffee maker and individual safe deposit locker, Ayurveda centre, doctor on call, currency exchange, credit card accepted, travel arrangements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Abad Turtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abad Turtle Beach Hotel Alappuzha
- Abad Turtle Beach Kerala/Alappuzha, India