The rooms are very nice. Air conditioned with a tv. The resort is a nice setting. The beach is lovely at the right time of year. Massage treatments are also well priced. The pool is also quite good. I was not crazy on the food, but other options within walking distance. The staff try hard, you need to have some patience at times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread across an area of 13 acres of land, Turtle Beach Resort is ideally located at Mararikulam, a fishing village about 30 kms from Kochi. The resort overlooks the white sandy Marari Beach and has a rivulet flowing on one side. Stretching across the expansive area are 16 cottages comprising 29 beach cottages and villa. Facilities: The rooms are spacious, air-conditioned with en-suite toilets and individual patios. Room are equipped with TV, telephone, fridge, tea/coffee maker and individual safe deposit locker, Ayurveda centre, doctor on call, currency exchange, credit card accepted, travel arrangements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Abad Turtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abad Turtle Beach Hotel Alappuzha
- Abad Turtle Beach Kerala/Alappuzha, India