We loved our time here (3 nights), the hotel is fab and our room was huge, with AC and fan, impeccably clean as well which was appreciated. Moreover, the hammocks in the garden (on the beach, private garden and locked for safety but you could step out onto the beach) were a nice touch. Best thing however was the food! Absolutely amazing, don't leave without trying the Keralan Seer fish curry. Delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alleppey Beach resort's was my Husband's ancestral Home.In the year 2000 we converted this huge house on the beach into a small Resort.The resort is on the beach and we have one a/c cottage, three a/c rooms on the ground floor, two a/c rooms and three non a/c rooms on the first floor and one non a/c room on the ground floor . we also have an in house restaurant serving authentic food with no gimmicks. we use only home made ingredients for our dishes.Access to the beach is direct and the beach is as far as possible kept clean ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Alleppey Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alleppey Beach Hotel Alappuzha
- Alleppey Beach Resorts Kerala/Alappuzha, India