1.0> Located bang on the Arabian sea-shore
2.0> Adjoining a pristine beach ideal for sunbath and sea-bath
3.0> Beautiful sunset view on the sea right from the verandah of sea-side cottage.
4.0> Arabian Sea right outside your cottage window. You’ll listen the songs and rhythm of waves lapping against the shores throughout the day, all through the night.
5.0> Courteous and helpful staff.
6.0> Value for money – at a price of around INR 3500/- to INR 4000/- (might have been increased by now) at the peak of season – this is worth every penny.
7.0> Coconut-tree shaded lawn, hammocks available for a leisurely reading of book in the tranquil shadows of the tree.
8.0> Well maintained privacy. Secure cottage compound for the entire complex. Beach side gate closes at night.
9.0> In new year, you can see the fire-crackers bursting in dark sky atop distant Cochin Harbour or adjoining other Allapuzha shores right from your cottage verandah if you are fortunate enough to land up in the seaside cottage at the south-west corner of the complex.
10.0> Sumptous, delicious food. Coconut based, Malabar fish curries. Often a bit spicy. But it leaves it’s tastes long after you’ve taken.
11.0> Have a cool bottle of beer, have your snacks lazily at the cottage verandah and chill. It’s heaven.
12.0> Added attractions : Spa Center, the famous oil-treatment of Kerala. And you can treat the whole Arabian Sea as your swimming pool just a touchstone ahead. Its an amzing experience.
13.0> In night, lie down in one of the hammocks. The starry dark night with stars twinkling above will smile at you. The constant rhyme and rythm of waves breaking ashore and the lyrics and music of waves, winds and sea will weave a wand of magic around you.
I find no cons. This was one of my lifetime experience in my LTC. I wish to go back again there. I’m sure you’ll.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alleppey Beach resort's was my Husband's ancestral Home.In the year 2000 we converted this huge house on the beach into a small Resort.The resort is on the beach and we have one a/c cottage, three a/c rooms on the ground floor, two a/c rooms and three non a/c rooms on the first floor and one non a/c room on the ground floor . we also have an in house restaurant serving authentic food with no gimmicks. we use only home made ingredients for our dishes.Access to the beach is direct and the beach is as far as possible kept clean ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Alleppey Beach Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alleppey Beach Hotel Alappuzha
- Alleppey Beach Resorts Kerala/Alappuzha, India