Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake is a good property. The resort is green, clean and very silent. One of the best places for relaxing right on the banks of the lake. Fodd is okay - not out of the world kind of (vegetarian). Cannot comment on non-veg food since I did not have it. Service quality is superb. The resort team is very kind and helpful.
Overall it is a very good place and worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma, West of Kumarakom. Unwind at our upscale, full service moderately priced resort. Rediscover yourself, at this visually stunning resort situated on the Western shore of Kumarakom, at the very edge of Vembanad Lake with a magnificent view of the calm backwaters. Located in Muhamma, Alleppey, the resort is easily accessible from both Cochin and Kumarakom. Rejuvenate your spirit with spectacular close-up views of the lake from every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, MakeMyTrip, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Hotel Alappuzha
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Kerala/Alappuzha, India