a small hotel with personalised services. The infinity pool was the best overlooking the Vembanad Lake. Lots of activities available like cycling, table tennis, carrom, badminton (outdoors), DVD on rent, boating in the lake (I recommend at least a 2-3 hours boat cruise which takes you into the channels.The staff is helpful and the single restaurant is staffed by expert hands and their service is very prompt. There are no shops or bazaar nearby so do not expect to leave the premises. Pool is the highlight of the hotel and it has a built in Jacuzzi..
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Hotel
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Hotel Alappuzha
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Kerala/Alappuzha, India
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma, West of Kumarakom. Unwind at our upscale, full service moderately priced resort. Rediscover yourself, at this visually stunning resort situated on the Western shore of Kumarakom, at the very edge of Vembanad Lake with a magnificent view of the calm backwaters. Located in Muhamma, Alleppey, the resort is easily accessible from both Cochin and Kumarakom. Rejuvenate your spirit with spectacular close-up views of the lake from every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.