We selected this resort as we wanted to spend one night in boat and one night in the resort. As April being a low season, expected less rush, and so it was, calm and peaceful. The resort is right on the backwaters of Alappuzha. The rooms were big and spacious with shower cubs in the bathrooms. The rooms were quite large for standard rooms, and my family of 4 with 2 kids could easily fit in. There is enough space all around with a swimming pool to relax.
Great place to spend time. Food is good provided you go for Kerala food, others were not that upto the mark. Service is the place is excellent, far above par.
Ayurvedic massage is available, which is good as well.
My kids had collected the DVD's from reception and played them in the room, thus keeping them busy.
I would definitely recommend the place to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma, West of Kumarakom. Unwind at our upscale, full service moderately priced resort. Rediscover yourself, at this visually stunning resort situated on the Western shore of Kumarakom, at the very edge of Vembanad Lake with a magnificent view of the calm backwaters. Located in Muhamma, Alleppey, the resort is easily accessible from both Cochin and Kumarakom. Rejuvenate your spirit with spectacular close-up views of the lake from every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Hotel Alappuzha
- Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Muhamma Kerala/Alappuzha, India