We stayed here for 1 night after we took the tourist cruise from Kollam to Alleppey. This hotel is quite bit away from jetty. When the rickshaw driver drove through small villages in order to get to the hotel at night, we were thinking we must in the middle of nowhere. We had a lakeview room. We didn't see much when we arrived because it was dark outside, but in the morning, we saw the sunrise from our room, which was amazing. While we were there, there was a film crews filming ad there, they were a bit noise in the morning, and we can't eat at the main restaurant because of the film crews were there, we were eating dinner and breakfast at a small room with blinds closed, which was a bit of conds for our stay, since this hotel is not cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punnamada Resorts is nestled on the serene banks of Vembanad Lake and gives a world of heritage and luxury. The divine ambiance and the hospitality lead to a total relaxation of mind, body and soul and it highlighted the rich heritage and the essence of Kerala in its true form with a focus on the eco system and being an environment friendly resort by taking initiative in various fronts. The green leaf certified Ayurveda centre at Punnamada puts a new life into yourself and to regain vigor and vitality and lead a stress-free life. The essence of Kerala and its magical backwaters can be experienced aboard Punnamada’s exclusive 'Kettuvallam' (houseboats) by the resort, the houseboats of Punnamada equipped with the best of luxuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Punnamada Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punnamada Hotel Alappuzha
- Punnamada Backwaters Hotel
- Punnamada Resort Kerala/Alappuzha, India