“WORST stay EVER!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn and Suites

You added Quality Inn and Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn and Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   51 Gulf Breeze Parkway, Gulf Breeze, FL 32561 (Formerly Bay Beach Inn Gulf Breeze)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Gulf Breeze
Slidell
“WORST stay EVER!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We spent 2 nights in this dump (july 6-8)....and that was it for us, it was just awful. We had never experience a pet friendly hotel. So I booked this hotel and took my small puppy for our family vacation, this was the first and last! The hotel was not at all as expected. It was expensive and poor service. To begin, we arrived really late and was given our two rooms, one was ok, the other one was one of the worst. The room had double beds, one of the beds had dog hair everywhere. Looks like the last guest allowed their pet to sleep in the bed....room service didn't even bother to change the sheets. Dog hair turned out to be on our towels, sink tops, and all over the night stand. It was disgusting. The room also smelled like wet dog, mirrors weren't even cleaned, paw prints everywhere! Another thing was that our air conditioner was making a loud noise AND our restroom light would turn on and off. Called guest services to switch us rooms, but since they were all booked nothing could be done. Had to wait to the next day to speak with the manager. Meanwhile she sent the maintanence guy who brought us extra sheets and towels and fixed our air. Later notice that we weren't even stocked with toilet paper. Had to call guest services again, and sent the maintanence guy and was totally rude! Couldn't wait for the following morning. Couldn't get a refund, booked it through expedia. Next day, we were switched to a much cleaner room, fully stocked. Manager gave me 50% off the first night....so that sorta made up for it. Other complaints, swimming pool is really gross. Tiles need to be cleaned, thats the least they can do. Bay area was okay, nothing special. We did enjoy eating on the deck by the bay watching the sunset. That was the peak of our hotel experience.

Room Tip: Avoid room #237
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed here last weekend, July 6-8, 2012. Everything was really clean and the front desk worker, I'm pretty sure her name was Carly was super nice! I've never been to Pensacola Beach before and Carly helped me out with finding things to do, places to eat, and directions. Also, their private beach is great and so is the pool. Next time I come back, I will definitely stay there again!

2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Very nasty pool...clumps of hair and scum all around the tiles. Really, it wouldn't be too hard to clean it. Low maintance rooms with dirty carpet. Landscaping and beach are not what you see in the pictures. This place is certainly not worth the price you're paying.

• Stayed July 2012

Travelers are raving about these Gulf Breeze hotels

Gluckstadt, Mississippi, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

We booked two rooms in May. The pictures looked great online, but they were very misleading....to say the least. The hotel itself was under major construction. When I sat on the bed, it collapsed under me. The picture you see of the beach....it is smaller than my backyard. I will have to say that the pool was clean and nice. Other than the pool, there has got to be a better place to stay. If I could have found another place that night, I would have moved!

Room Tip: To my knowledge, there isn't a good room.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Knoxville, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Was very disappointed with this property. We were here for a weekend with our family for vacation. The room was not well cleaned....comforters were dirty-we through them in the corner of the room, Carpets were very very gross- I would not even let my kids get off the bed because our feet became very dirty from just walking from one end of the room to the other. I asked for a crib and was brought a very dirty/dusty pack and play that was very old and wobbly- would not allow my baby to sleep in it, who knows what kind of sickness she would get and not to mention it may have collapsed on her. The cable was not working upon check in and the maintenance guy who came to fix it had quite and attitude. We had paid for 3 nights but after the first 2 nights I just could not handle it anymore, we were so uncomfortable from not having a crib to put our baby in and her having to sleep in the bed with us and then trying to constantly keep my kids off the carpets, we just could not relax and of course they would not refund me my 3rd night. The pool had dirty tiles all around it....clumps of hair in the deep end, no supply of towels. The only good thing I could say about this place was the view of the sunset was nice. Other than that it was a dump!

Room Tip: If you decide that this dirty property is a good place for you then I would atleast take a room faci...
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

Stayed here 1 night and that is enough. Room is old, and it appears that they have only done the minimum to maintain. Toilet doesn't flush properly; tub is cracked; a/c didn't cool well. Cleanliness is below average. Private beach is small, and it is not nearly as nice as pictured. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I Can Not Say One Good Thing About Anything There. If You Don't Read All Of The Bad Reveiws Then You Will Be VERY VERY SORRY. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Room Tip: GOOD LUCK, Find Somewhere Much Much Nicer To Stay Or You Will Be Sorry. The WORST EVER. Please Don...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!