“Fantastic ALL Local Greek, 'Pescado' dishes!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 68 Restaurants in Gulf Breeze
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Entertaining clients, Doing business, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Pensacola Beach, Florida
“Fantastic ALL Local Greek, 'Pescado' dishes!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Outstanding menu that 'leans' to the Greek side!
Great fish entrees and other local fare.
Absolutely 'dee-licious' Greek Pork Chops!!!
....always, worth the wait...sometimes l o n g but, occasionally, quite quick!!
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. You will ever be disappointed!

Visited May 2012

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Drive slowly, because this treasure is easy to miss...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

I was in Pensacola for business, and on the way back to Fort Walton Beach, it was time for lunch. We decided to stop at Aegean Breeze. We were greeted immediately, and seated within one minute. Drink orders taken, and fresh bread with a dish of olive tapenade was placed on the table. We met with the owner, and asked which fish was fresh. Answer: all of it. I was amazed. Local fishermen came and went all during our meal with ice chests full of their latest catch. So, it was really fresh fish. We ordered fried calamari. I've been used to the standard fried "circles", but this included all parts of the fish cut and fried. It was very good. The grilled Red Snapper was fantastic. It had been fileted so well that I only found one bone. A small Greek salad completed the meal. By the time we were asked for desserts...there was no room. I'll be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Navarre
“"Greek Only Restaurant"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

On 4-21-2012, I went to the restaurant with my family and experienced a very poor quality of food with very little preparation involved. Three of us had the Eggplant Parmasean and it was "ABSOLUTLY DISGUSTING".They should stick with the Greek Menu only, "An Italian Restaurant they are Not", the "red-sauce" appears to have come from a plain old can of "Hunts tomato sauce" with no seasonings added. After a half-dozen bites of the "So-Called Eggplant Parmasean" it became apparent this was not even edible" We set-aside the "food" asked for the check and left, never to come back. Do yourself a favor try the Greek food..

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“A Hidden Food Treasure in Pensacola”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

Make sure you have an appetite and are ready to get your eat on....the servings are HUGE.

Recommended to me by my hotel manager - it was a treat and a hidden local secret to find Aegean Breeze. I needed a change from the normal food places here in Pcola - and eating Greek hit the spot!

It is tucked away in a strip mall area...But it is a hidden treasure.

The specials board would make you think they are an Italian restaurant, but far from it. I initially ordered stuffed grape leaves, a greek salad and two gyros. My server told me that it was too much food.  She told me the portions were large and that I really wouldnt finish it. Im an eater and immediately didnt want to back down - so she showed me some plates as they came out. It was too much. The servings are huge - at a reasonable price. I adjusted my order and got the grape leaves (and ended up with a take-home box) a small side greek salad (and didnt finish it) and 1 gyros (outstanding, fresh and huge. I also got a chance to sample the moussaka (a must order).

The Retsina was cold and very good. The best part of the meal...or better yet the best way to end the meal....fresh, moist Baclava!!!

They have fast Wi-Fi.

Will I return: Most Definitely!!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Wetumpka, Alabama
“Great Greek”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

My wife and I stopped for brunch about 11 on a weekend. We had gyro omelettes, which were great. She had some lemon chicken rice soup. Service was good, and the meal arrived timely. No peanut butter for toast, though.

• Visited February 2012